PDA

View Full Version : NL50 - flopped 2pr, facing large turn c/r

Steam Iron
03-26-2007, 10:57 PM
No reads, villain just sat in for a few orbits.

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Hold'em Cash Game
$0.25/$0.50 Blinds
5 Players
Lego Poker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh/)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
<font color="black">SB: $49.90</font>
BB: $50
UTG: $50
<font color="black">Hero (CO): $85.80</font>
BTN: $52.95

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($0.75, 5 Players)
UTG folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2</font>, BTN folds, SB calls $1.75, BB folds

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($4.50, 2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $4</font>, SB calls $4

<font color="black">Turn:</font> Q/images/graemlins/club.gif ($12.50, 2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $9.50</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $27</font>, <font color="red">Hero...

mikechops
03-27-2007, 12:38 AM
Push. q6/q2/q5 are too goofy. QQ reraises pre-flop. 34 is pretty sketchy. 66 and 55 are possible but only one way to make them each. 22 maybe? Looks to me like he thought you were betting with overs and either he had AQ or picked up a flush draw.

thegoose420
03-27-2007, 02:36 AM
Have you been c-betting a lot? could he possibly think your trying to steal the pot? If not he either hit a set on flop or has JQ, KQ, or AQ and doesn't know what hes doing preflop. I'd probably call but then agian my girlfriend says I have a gambling problem /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Abelardo
03-27-2007, 03:59 AM
I don't mind getting AI on the turn, there are very few hands that make sense for him to have that beat you and you beat all those top pair or pair+FD hands that he has to call with after his rise. If he shows 2-pair with Q or 34 I know I'll get his money later.

thac
03-27-2007, 04:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't mind getting AI on the turn, there are very few hands that make sense for him to have that beat you and you beat all those top pair or pair+FD hands that he has to call with after his rise. If he shows 2-pair with Q or 34 I know I'll get his money later.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree completely.

Steam Iron
03-27-2007, 08:24 PM
I had been c-betting alot - my agression factor is pretty high. I did end up RR AI and he showed 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif8/images/graemlins/spade.gif. I filled up on the river to take it. Just want to be sure the move wasn't too crazy here. Thx.