PDA

View Full Version : 25NL Felting with two pair...leak?

Ap0calypse
03-26-2007, 09:58 PM
Poker Stars
No Limit Hold'em Cash Game
$0.10/$0.25 Blinds
6 Players
Lego Poker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh/)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
<font color="green">Hero (SB): $25</font>
<font color="black">BB: $34.60</font>
UTG: $39.05
<font color="black">MP: $36.20</font>
<font color="green">CO: $20.95</font>
<font color="black">BTN: $101.90</font>

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif ($0.35, 6 Players)
UTG folds, MP calls $0.25, CO calls $0.25, BTN calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.15, BB checks

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($1.25, 5 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $1.25</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $4</font>, BTN folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $20</font>, <font color="red">CO raises all-in to $20.70</font>, Hero calls $0.70

No reads on Villian, I sat down at the table not too long ago.

kayfish77
03-26-2007, 10:09 PM
yeah in an unraised pot i never do this i think. what can he have? aq raises before the flop. kq probably does too. overpairs are out for the same reason. seems like a set or a big draw or a higher 2 pair all of hiwch were huge underdogs too. why 3bet the flop? hes folding EVERYTHING u beat to that reraise.

Ap0calypse
03-26-2007, 10:16 PM
Well, my thinking was the only hand that is beating me is a big draw (straight flush obv) or Q9. It is hard to put him on a set because we can safely rule out QQ and 66 or 99 would be rare when we hold them. I also see a set smooth calling or mini raising here more than making a non-donkish raise, but that is probably bad thinking. It is just so draw heavy, and at these limits people do limp big hands that I beat.

NSchandler
03-26-2007, 10:20 PM
I think this is fine. I don't see all that much that CO has that is beating you. QQ raises pf. 99 and 66 only have 1 combo each. Q9 is a pretty loose call. Looks like JT, 87, or a flush draw are all strong possibilities.

Your 3-bet is pretty big, but with stack sizes as they are a smaller bet is awkward and just looks like you're trying to reel him in, so I think it's fine.

I won't complete that from the SB though, even with 3 limpers.

Ap0calypse
03-26-2007, 10:22 PM
I agree, I hardly ever complete this in blinds unless maybe sooted with a full table of limpers. However, I was opening up new tables and sorta just clicked call. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ap0calypse
03-27-2007, 04:03 AM
Quick bump advice is 50/50 /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

thac
03-27-2007, 04:08 AM
Fold preflop, this hand sucks pretty bad, especially out of position for the whole hand.

As played, I hate it. He's raising you when you led for pot into 4 other players. What do you think he has? It's definitely not one pair. You can either just call the raise and lead a safe turn, or just fold to the raise.

Bottom 2 pair against top pair is only a 70% favorite. That and the fact that he can have a set/better 2 pair/big draw pretty much means you should fold.

Abelardo
03-27-2007, 04:17 AM
I don't like PF, with hands like this you're only looking for trouble in a nothing pot. When he raises you can call as he might just have top pair but got to play careful after that, bet-fold looks fine if you don't fill up, don't push this flop, you're only going to get called by hands that own you.

TheDivineRod
03-27-2007, 05:45 AM
I'd be tempted to call just because its 25nl, ive seen alot of people play top pair like it's the nuts and push flush draws like this.

AQ and KQ prob limp a decent amount of the time at 25nl. QJ and QT limp the majority of the time.

Still a close decesion.

lemming
03-27-2007, 08:24 AM
If you have no reads on him, it's tough...

Call a donkey and

Muck to a consistent, solid -looking player, who 100% has a set...

At this point, I'm probably folding. 4$ into 1.25$ is seldomly top pair, rarely a draw on this Limit imo... The donkeys are all-in with that ^^ And not raising a nice amount /images/graemlins/smile.gif