PDA

View Full Version : OOP with AA - 6max - NL25

VorShot
03-25-2007, 02:08 PM
Full Tilt Poker
$0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
MP: $24.90
CO: $18.55
BTN: $25.45
SB: $18.6
BB: $33.9
Hero (UTG): $27

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Ahttp://legopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($0.35, 6 players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $1.25</font>, MP folds, CO calls $1.25, BTN folds, SB folds, BB folds

<font color="black">Flop:</font> T/images/graemlins/spade.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif Jhttp://legopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif ($2.85, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $2.50</font>, <font color="red">CO raises to $5</font>, Hero...

Ok...our guy here is 33/1 over 50 hands. I got 8 tables flying, but i havn't seen him do anything special (though very possible to miss)

The only thing i can tell from his stats is he calls to much, and doesn't like to raise preflop.

Ok...so we got a mini bet, which always yells, i got a hand.

My image is tight, and havn't had any previous encounters that i remember except maybe taking down a hand with a c-bet.

Problem i'm having is, i got plenty of reason i like folding, calling, and 3-betting here...but i'd love to see what reasons you guys give for whatever choice you like here.

Paul Thomson
03-25-2007, 02:17 PM
i don't like 3-betting here unless he thinks u'd do it as a bluff...

i like calling and folding to any more action. it's a tough hand. i wouldn't fault you if you folded to his initial flop raise. but i think most villains don't double barrel alot here so i like a call better.

VorShot
03-25-2007, 05:48 PM
Bumpo

Stake Monster
03-25-2007, 05:58 PM
I call the flop and see what happens on the turn. My initial guess tho is he has a J, unless he has shown bluffs before. Don't fall in love with your aces, it's the best way to go broke.

Barfunkel
03-25-2007, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it so in FTP? In ipoker I have tons of notes about NL50 players who make habitually .50$ bets to a 5$ pot with nothing, or a missed AK or a draw at best. I have played hands where I had odds to draw to a 2-outer...

boycalledroy
03-25-2007, 06:56 PM
This is a min reraise, not a min-donkbet!

03-25-2007, 06:59 PM
call flop and reevaluate turn, and try to see showdown as cheap as possible. Giving up is to weak here.

VorShot
03-25-2007, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it so in FTP? In ipoker I have tons of notes about NL50 players who make habitually .50$ bets to a 5$ pot with nothing, or a missed AK or a draw at best. I have played hands where I had odds to draw to a 2-outer...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a min raise, not a min bet. Big difference /images/graemlins/wink.gif
(my bad for calling it wrong before, but the HH explains it better) /images/graemlins/smile.gif