PDA

View Full Version : Bad Play by me?

seto18
03-25-2007, 04:32 AM
25nl table

im utg ac5c on a 6 player table. cuttoff and puck limp.. small blind limps.. big blind checks.. flop is 4c6s7c. small blind bets 75cents big blind raises to 2.75.. its up to me.. i call puck raises it to 10.. small calls with his remaining chips.. big blind folds.. now its back to me.. i have a open ended straight and flush draw... i go all in.. puck turns over top set (7s), small blind that pushed has a 89o giving him an open ender.. turn comes.. its a Jd and river is a 10s... would u guys have called and dumped it if it didnt hit on the turn or is it correct to get all my money in at the flop?

Paul Thomson
03-25-2007, 04:49 AM
use a converter and explain the action better....how canthe cut off limp when you're fist to act? did you limp? who the [censored] is a 'pcuk'?

i'd probably call flop if there are multiple player left ot act behind u.

tarheeljks
03-25-2007, 05:13 AM
i assume he called and that puck is the button.

Genz
03-25-2007, 08:44 AM
1) results don't matter. Your decision before the result is what matters.
2) Don't open limp in 6max. Please.
3) Raise the big blind to 10 on the flop. Your combo draw is always a gamble, something close to a coinflip. Your straight draw is a one-card draw only and is therefore pretty weak. You want maximum fold equity. Don't get cute and push when everyone has his money in already and doesn't want to fold anymore.
4) Try to use hand history files and a converter.
5) Call the puck "button". Please. Or call him f**k. Attitude matters. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

seto18
03-25-2007, 04:06 PM
sorry.. this is forum is new to me? where is the converter? puck (thats what people call the button, at least where i'm from) is the button.. i said I was under the gun and i limped it. but yah.. thanks for the feedback