PDA

View Full Version : 66 on Jack High Paired Board

PwnSauce
03-25-2007, 03:42 AM
Full Tilt Poker
$0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
UTG: $9.95
MP: $2.40
CO: $2.85
BTN: $2
Hero (SB): $8
BB: $11.35

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> 6/images/graemlins/club.gif 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($0.15, 6 players)
UTG calls $0.10, MP folds, CO folds, BTN folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.40</font>, BB folds, UTG calls $0.30

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($0.9, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $0.60</font>, UTG calls $0.60

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif [2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif] ($2.1, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $1.30</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises to $2.60</font>

I raise pf get called, two toned paired board flops, so I bet to charge draws and Aces that float, I bet turn for same reason but he minraises turn. Often minraise I find is a big hand not wanting me to fold. No reads/stats program.

Results below:
<font color="white">
Hero has 15 seconds left to act
Hero folds
Uncalled bet of $1.30 returned to UTG
UTG shows [2s 2c] (a full house, Twos full of Threes)
</font>

Paul Thomson
03-25-2007, 04:02 AM
i like a call preflop given that you're out of postion. however, raising isn't terrible if you're going to paly ti aggresive which is what you did!

i'd probably double barrel the turn also. he's not likely to have a 3 and the 2 didn't help his ahnd.

fold the turn.

nh, sir.

Panic__NL
03-25-2007, 04:05 AM
Like the regulars say, dont post the result it has no to little influence on how you played the hand most of the time.

about the hand, reads are important and then I dont mean only ur PO/PT data but also what you have seen him do in earlier hands. On such a board I dont think you beat much when you get raised on the turn. Try to ignore the minraise and see it as a normal reraise, most villians dont know how to proper reraise. In general a turn reraise means a lot of strength.
Only thing you beat here is 44,55 and 2 overcards. Would he reraise you with 2 overcards, dont think so. So you beat little and are beat by a lot. Think this is a fold then.

(I did not read the outcome before this post)

Paul Thomson
03-25-2007, 04:05 AM
forgot ...reload preflop!!