PDA

View Full Version : 10$ NL

goat_beard
03-24-2007, 12:27 PM
villian is 11/10/3 here. My range for him after re raise with QQ+ and i misclicked a call so please no grief for that. i thought i should lead flop but would end up getting raised and have my chips in with draw. i decided id let him bet as he did 100% of times on flops and that id 2x him whatever he did. did i play this correct?

Full Tilt Poker
$0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
MP: $24.30
CO: $8.50
BTN: $16.25
SB: $9.95
BB: $5.8
Hero (UTG): $24.60

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> K/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($0.15, 6 players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $0.35</font>, MP folds, CO calls $0.35, <font color="red">BTN raises to $1.55</font>, SB folds, BB folds, Hero calls $1.20, CO calls $1.20

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($4.8, 3 players)
Hero checks, CO checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $3.60</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $7.20</font>, CO folds, <font color="red">BTN raises all in to $14.70</font>, Hero calls $7.50

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif [A/images/graemlins/heart.gif] ($34.2, 2 players)
No action

<font color="black">River:</font> 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif [7/images/graemlins/club.gif] ($34.2, 2 players)
No action

pmw
03-24-2007, 12:43 PM
i dont like the reraise on the flop at all. if you have him on qq+ he is going to reraise you all in and you have your 9 outs for ther flush + in case he has qq you have the 3 kings + runner runner straight.
I think you have to check call here.