PDA

View Full Version : more 5NL video fun

tehDiceman
03-24-2007, 12:21 PM
disregard a few of the stupid questions near the beginning of the video. i was a little out of it and asking if you guys think i should be raising or limping 56o UTG. who knows what was going on though, didnt actually do it, just asked. i know the answer, it is no. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

there are a couple sticky hands, would like to get some comments on them. KQo from the button on the top table where villian instacalls near PSB on the flop and turn. there was also one on the bottom but i cant remember what it was, i made mention of it in the video though.

http://indystars.org/public/poker/tehDiceman_march_24.avi

Archon_Wing
03-25-2007, 06:35 PM
Ok...
First KQ hand was ok, but don't do bluffs like that too much or they'll get called.

Checking the river with the 2nd KQ hand is fine; it's only 2nd pair

Folding the set on the 3 flush board is really bad; you got 10 outs even if he has a flush and a minraise can just mean the person doesn't buy you have something. Besides, even if he has a monster, you do as well.Gotta reraise that.

Folded AJ on the button?

You can call those minraises when you have posistion

Not too bad, although a bit weak I guess. However, it's best to play safe when you're learning anyways to get the basics.