PDA

View Full Version : SSNL not as profitable as two years ago

soliddemo
03-23-2007, 04:22 PM
I recently have moved again to playing NL since a few months ago when i gave it up for limit and i consider myself not a great player but i am a student of the game and try to get better every day, well the point is i have started on UB at the 10NL tables, i haved watched many cardrunners video (dont worry, not trying to apply any advance moves at this stakes) and read some of their recent blogs , and they seem to agreed that the playing level at the SS limits has improved. What do u guys think? is it as profitable this days as it was for them 2 or 3 years ago?
donkeys dont call just with any hand anymore OOP, in fact dont seem to find many complete donkeys nowadays, when i do sometimes i stacked em, sometimes they suck out so bottom line my winrate is minimal or non existant, i win more when playing SNG or even PLO (the new fish game some say) at and hourly rate.
Is it me? are the players at UB somewhat better than most sites? are there any other better sites?

I need some incentive to keep up with this long struggle that is becoming a winning player at this stakes.

Leviathan101
03-23-2007, 04:25 PM
It probably isn't as profitable but it's still crushable. I have heard however the UB is the toughest site online.

As long as they are bad beating you, you know you're winning.

noob_sauce
03-23-2007, 04:28 PM
It's been a few months since i've played either... but I prefer UB to Full Tilt anyday

0evg0
03-23-2007, 04:40 PM
In other news, it is believed smoking may lead to lung cancer.

noob_sauce
03-23-2007, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In other news, it is believed smoking may lead to lung cancer.

[/ QUOTE ]

smoking doesn't cause cancer you dummy. who told you that?