PDA

View Full Version : $0.05/$0.10 Flopped Two Pair Advice Request

Rant
03-22-2007, 08:33 PM
Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
9 players

I'm very inexperienced at no-limit ring games so I have no idea what to ask. I guess I should have bet more like 1/2 the pot instead of the full pot?

Villain didn't raise so I didn't give him credit for more than a flush draw or big pair.

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is UTG with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif
<font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $0.3</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, 2 folds, CO calls, 3 folds.

Flop: J/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif ($1.35, 4 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $1.25</font>, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds.

Turn: 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($3.85, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $3.5</font>, UTG+1 calls.

River: K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($10.85, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero is all-in $4.95</font>, UTG+1 calls.

Results:
Final pot: $20.75

crushednuts
03-22-2007, 08:37 PM
I don't understand the AI on the river. It will only get called by a hand that has you beat (either a flush or set). However, I thought a set would raise you when he filled up on the turn so it is probably a small flush like 65 or 76 of spades, however I would have figured he would have raised on the flop to protect his hand. Overall, i would be pretty confused and would probably just check the river w/ the intention of CRAI as he is probably on a missed draw.

Rant
03-22-2007, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand the AI on the river. It will only get called by a hand that has you beat (either a flush or set).

[/ QUOTE ]

It might cause a small flush to fold. That was my hope at least. 8)

noob_sauce
03-22-2007, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand the AI on the river. It will only get called by a hand that has you beat (either a flush or set).

[/ QUOTE ]

It might cause a small flush to fold. That was my hope at least. 8)

[/ QUOTE ]

these limits small flush does not fold in this spot...