PDA

View Full Version : Marginal spot

losingdonkey
03-22-2007, 02:42 PM
No real stats on villains, they were all fairly loose donks

should I c-bet this flop?
should I bluff the river after his check?

Full Tilt Poker
$0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
5 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
UTG: $9.55
Hero (CO): $13.25
BTN: $2.40
SB: $6.75
BB: $3.85

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($0.15, 5 players)
UTG folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.40</font>, BTN calls $0.40, SB calls $0.35, BB calls $0.30

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($1.6, 4 players)
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $1</font>, BTN folds, SB calls $1, BB folds

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif [Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif] ($3.6, 2 players)
SB checks, Hero checks

<font color="black">River:</font> 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif [4/images/graemlins/spade.gif] ($3.6, 2 players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $1.50</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $3</font>, Hero folds
Uncalled bet of $1.50 returned to SB

EMc
03-22-2007, 02:46 PM
I dislike the river bluff. I dont really think hes folding. The time to bluff was the turn, if you are going to at all.

allaboutmyfetti
03-22-2007, 02:49 PM
I don't c-bet the flop.

I don't like river bluff either.

danny8
03-22-2007, 02:51 PM
id prolly just give up on the flop with 4 callers, depends how they play though... it likely missed them all.

such a dry board, once SB's called the flop he either has a 5, 9 or pp... possibly some random overcards. and i dont think hes folding any of those, cept the overcards.

i def wouldnt bet the river, you're prolly getting looked up by 22+

yeotaJMU
03-22-2007, 02:51 PM
if they are all fairly loose donks, i dont think ill c-bet here. especially in a 4-way pot. they are as likely to call with gutshots as they are to slowplay a 5, as well as low pkt pairs. as played i probably shut down on the river, i think you are called or raised more often than not.

Bonesy
03-22-2007, 03:36 PM
I may be biased by the river action but I just take out pretty much all bluffing at these stakes. I wouldn't even cbet that flop with 3 others in there although it is attractive to do so. Also, given your read, I won't raise pf. These guys just don't fold often enough.