PDA

View Full Version : 73 flops top2 6-way, lots of action!

danny8
03-21-2007, 06:25 PM
unfortunatly no reads on any of the villains /images/graemlins/frown.gif havnt been at the table very long

Full Tilt Poker
$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
UTG: $38.50
MP: $41.55
CO: $170
BTN: $12
SB: $19.25
Hero (BB): $49.5

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($0.75, 6 players)
UTG calls $0.50, MP calls $0.50, CO calls $0.50, BTN calls $0.50, SB calls $0.25, Hero checks

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($3, 6 players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $3</font>, UTG calls $3, <font color="red">MP raises to $10</font>, CO calls $10, BTN folds, SB folds, Hero...

3 diff villains wanting to see a turn, cant really see 72 being in there - the sb's out.

22, 33, 77 are all very possible, maybe overpairs... I'd say CO is on a draw or something, with all that action, holding a made hand i'd imagine he'd either push or fold... then again could just as easily be a set

im a little lost /images/graemlins/confused.gif

all comments appreciated, cheers!

xwillience
03-21-2007, 06:55 PM
u have to push. cant afford to call and let them catch, have to get your money in while u are ahead, and maybe take the pot down although not likely.

Pirelli
03-21-2007, 07:15 PM
Neither of the people who have put $10 in are folding, and you don't know about the guy who called the $3.

I normally find that you're against a set here often enough to make continuing unprofitable.

Also, if you're not against a set, the best case scenario is a flush draw and an overpair. Which combined, has a lot of equity against you.

I would tend to fold while you have very little investted and wait for a better spot.