PDA

View Full Version : 25NL TT, OOP on the turn.

Pirelli
03-21-2007, 04:34 AM
Villain in this hand is your typical bad player. Plays too many hands and goes too far with them. At this site you can't take notes, and it doesn't support PT so I don't have much information apart from this. I haven't been at the table long.

The table has been very loose, with players calling the few raises with almost any 2 cards once having already entered a pot. Suited cards are the nuts.

SB: $ 8.75
Hero $24.79
UTG: $28.89
Villain: $18.15
CO: $37.06
Button: $7.97

Preflop: Hero is BB with T/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.

UTG folds, Villain raises to $0.75, CO folds, Button calls $0.75, SB folds, Hero raises to $3, Villain calls $2.25, Button folds.

Flop: (6.85) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif
Hero bets $5
Villain calls $5

Turn: (16.85) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif
Hero checks, Villain bets $10.15 (all-in), Hero.....?

What do I do here? Because villain is so loose, I think his range is quite wide and I'm getting good odds on a call, but obviously I don't beat much.

Opinions are appreciated along with any thoughts you may have about the other streets.

bazza22
03-21-2007, 04:38 AM
Pre flop is fine, I like to rotate between calling and 3 betting 10s. Against a loose opponent I would reccomend just calling as a 3bet loses some of its value with a hand like 1010 if you know villain is going to call.

You've cbet the flop and it hasnt worked, you have to get away from the hand now and against this kind of opponent just wait for a better hand. Fold