PDA

View Full Version : 50 NL - Starting Questions

tercet
03-21-2007, 01:34 AM
I just recently had a donkament score of about 1k, and Im fed up with sngs so it's time to try some $50NL.

I played today for a few hours and made 300$ multitabling about 10 tables at a time.

The question is where should I play? I still enjoy donkaments so stars would be a good choice maybe? I've never liked party's software but I've heard tons of stories regarding how weak the games are there. Full TILT??

I'm a degen who likes to play alot of tables at once. I've reguarly played 25 sng tables at a time, my record is 42 tables at a time. But stars has a limit of 12 cash game tables at a time(I find it boring).

Any comments appreciated thanks..

Learning
03-21-2007, 01:43 AM
Do you take speed?

Machavelli
03-21-2007, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a degen who likes to play alot of tables at once. I've reguarly played 25 sng tables at a time, my record is 42 tables at a time. But stars has a limit of 12 cash game tables at a time(I find it boring).

[/ QUOTE ]

How many monitors do you have hooked up?

tercet
03-21-2007, 01:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many monitors do you have hooked up?

[/ QUOTE ]

14 Inch Laptop.....

I used to play warcraft 3 and starcraft, so playing alot of tables comes rather easy to me.