PDA

View Full Version : Who Do You Fear on Party?

BeerMoney
03-28-2005, 09:53 PM
I don't know if this post is out of bounds, if you think it is, just say so... I will give a short list of some players that I consider to be very good.

LittleMoon
IronChef
ClarkLewis
YellowRiver
FrappeBoy
McNabbtoTO
PlaywellJMal

Add to the list if you like. These are some obvious ones i think. Do you disagree with any on the list? Do you disagree with even having a list?

I know on other board they decided it wasn't a good idea to talk about fish, and there are too many players to talk about sharks, but since the stud community is fairly small, you run into the same players often enough to learn a decent bit about them.

beta1607
03-28-2005, 10:06 PM
I fear beta1607 because his play is always costing me alot of money...oh wait....

jon_1van
03-28-2005, 10:31 PM
I know how you feel...see my recent post

Michael Emery
03-28-2005, 11:14 PM
Heres my list of the best stud players on party. I recluse myself or any other 2+2 player from it.

IronChef- The best stud player on party, period.

McNabbtoTO- This is golfandtennis/TDO323 under another
screen name. My vote for the second best player on party and also the biggest money winner overall on the stud section (he also plays more than most anyone).

genoa_st- He could also get my vote for second best. He plays $200 NL singles on party for a living now but used to play 20-40 instead when the game used to be much better then it is today.

YellowRiver/LittleMoon/RedBoy- These are all the same player for those that dont know. And he plays rock soild under all of them. He loves to sit at an empty table and try to lure someone into playing him. Best to look for an easier game. He makes few mistakes and is very soild.

FrappeBoy- A definite winner but far too passive in certain situations. He berated me the other day telling me how I should simply call if it was folded around to me and I was next to the bring in? WTF, who always calls there? Maybe he was just telling me that because he was seated to my left. Other then being too passive in some aspects hes soild. PlaywellJMal and Clarklewis are on the same page as him,but far behind the top three skill wise.

Top 20-40 players- I wont give a long analysis of these players but they're all excellent (far above Frappe, Playwell, and Clark). Some of them switched to hold'em, two play 75-150 at foxwoods nowadays and not so much online anymore, some might have switched there screen names, some still play regularly. They are Tripped, dinosaurs77, wcasenyc, Issimi, and mmcdon. Mmcdon is a poster here on 2+2 (alright so I added one poster) but now plays strictly hold'em and omaha I believe. So here it is, a game where you'd take an a$$ wooping:

TheIronChef
McNabbto
genoa_st
YellowRiver
Tripped
dinosaurs77
mmcdon
Issimi

I remember a post in the internet forum awhile back by snakehead. In it he was asking how to open up a party account because he wanted to play in the 20-40. No one happens to know his screen name do they? I'd be interested to see how he'd fare in that game. I know two 300-600 players that used to play in that tight 20-40 (reepo66 and rocawear69) and they both were serious donaters. They kept trying to run over a game with a rock structure and couldnt gear down from their normal stakes.

Mike Emery

Steve565
03-29-2005, 10:13 AM
Interesting you guys had many of the same names on your lists. I will have to check these players out.

Do you guys divulge your screen names there? I'd love to watch a number of you 2+2 guys play.

MRBAA
03-29-2005, 10:36 AM
I pretty much only play 3-6, so don't know any names on the list. Except one. PlaywellJmal has appeared to be a fish to me. I wonder if the guy who plays higher lets his friend/wife whatever play 3-6 using his bank, cause that screen name at 3-6 is not good in my experience.

lstream
03-29-2005, 11:00 AM
Interesting about playweljmal and clarklewis. I have played both these guys as well, at stakes as low as 1/2. Neither one struck me as noteable players, but maybe we have not been in enough hands together for me to get a good read.

There was a guy a while back that I was pretty careful with - Bingo4Me. He seemed to be a consistent winner but I have not seem him for a while.

MRBAA
03-29-2005, 12:07 PM
I've played with Bingo4me, too. And he did seem decent, although not awesome by any means.

jon_1van
03-29-2005, 12:29 PM
I judge bases on how much I see a screen name over time. Because I assume if you are playing 5-10 and up (5-10 is as high as I go most of the time) you can't constantly refill your roll if you are a losing player.

I've seen :
pinkrose1 (or something that starts with p)
IronChef
FrappeBoy
McNabbtoTO
PlaywellJMal
paigee
logdoggie
waterflower
and
faggie

for a few months. I'm not saying any of these players are spectacular...but in general I assume the players that I recognize (without notes) are better than the average "never seen this guy before" player

MRBAA
03-29-2005, 12:32 PM
No. I'm sorry Jon. Fagie is a fish, fish fish. At least at 3-6. Maybe a rich fish. But thoroughly aquatic.

BeerMoney
03-29-2005, 03:22 PM
I also think Jemoinga deserves a mention.

Michael Emery
03-29-2005, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I also think Jemoinga deserves a mention.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man that is one rock. I view him in the same lines as ming1368 and sweder76.

Mike Emery

snakehead
03-29-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd be interested to see how he'd fare in that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm doing just fine, thanks. my nick isn't on your list, so I guess I'm not that good. but from playing with them,
mcnabbtoto and littlemoon aren't exactly great players. and one of the worst who plays there a lot is siamdelight.

Michael Emery
03-30-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm doing just fine, thanks. my nick isn't on your list, so I guess I'm not that good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry snakehead. I hope you understand that only the best of the best make my list. Keep working on your game and maybe one day you too will make it. You must understand party pokers stud section is comprised of the finest stud players in the world. Its no shame to be in the middle rung snake. If you need some help with your game I'll be here. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mike Emery

BeerMoney
03-30-2005, 09:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd be interested to see how he'd fare in that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm doing just fine, thanks. my nick isn't on your list, so I guess I'm not that good. but from playing with them,
mcnabbtoto and littlemoon aren't exactly great players. and one of the worst who plays there a lot is siamdelight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why have McNabb and LittleMoon done that makes you think they are not fantastic players?

Also, I find it interesting that we have 3 posters on here playing in that game. You, Carlos, and Bartholow.

In an 8 person game, how many can be winners?

Prodigy
03-30-2005, 10:10 AM
in the 3-6, 5-10 limits, I think ADent and Blitzkrieg are very solid. I believe they are both the same person. There is also this kid named HenryKwak that seems to play alittle more loose than the other regulars but always seems to win. That is at least when i'm playing. He doesn't multi-table and plays one game.
Does anyone have any stats and information on NemoMinnow?

I also believe PlaywellJML is a fish too. My favorite fish of ALL TIME on party stud has to be Nappori and Ming.
Comments and questions? Who's your favorite fishes. I have more, but forgot their names. I will reply w/ more after I am reminded of them.

BeerMoney
03-30-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
in the 3-6, 5-10 limits, I think ADent and Blitzkrieg are very solid. I believe they are both the same person. There is also this kid named HenryKwak that seems to play alittle more loose than the other regulars but always seems to win. That is at least when i'm playing. He doesn't multi-table and plays one game.

I also believe PlaywellJML is a fish too. My favorite fish of ALL TIME on party stud has to be Nappori and Ming.
Comments and questions? Who's your favorite fishes. I have more, but forgot their names. I will reply w/ more after I am reminded of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

If your definition of fish is a winning player, then yes, ming and playwell are both fish.

Of course, Nappori is a fish, he's legendary. However, we decided not to list people we think are fish, so lets leave that out of the discussion. Its in bad taste.

I don't think henrykwak is that solid.

You must be nemominnow, no notes on him..

BeerMoney
03-30-2005, 12:37 PM
Anybody have any thoughts on BrinkBrown. At first I thought he was fishy, but I've been giving him some of my money lately.

Prodigy
03-30-2005, 01:42 PM
Although I don't play 20-40 often, I believe Percy is the best 20-40 player. I don't know best as in most money won, but he plays a very Tight Game. Creativity may be lacking but he plays straight up and very strong.
I know you said not to name fishes or anything, but I noticed a few months ago, Nappori has blocked himself on the Buddy List. You can't see where he's playing anymore, but it's okay. Like you said, the stud community is small...it's not that hard to find him. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarlosChadha
03-30-2005, 03:04 PM
Percy is definitely solid...but nothing amazing. He has got to be tight because he always plays 4 tables at once. I have trouble beliving that he is much of a thinker, because he spend a ton of time jsut chatting it up with the regulars (nothing wrong with that...I chat occasionally) about how well he is runnning and how his sports betting is going, while sitting in at 4 tables, so his play is rather straight forward (which is fine since that is what usuallty gets the money anyway).

-Carlos

BeerMoney
03-30-2005, 03:07 PM
Carlos, what do you think of the other names that have been mentioned? Thanks as usual for your input.

CarlosChadha
03-30-2005, 03:09 PM
Hi BeerMoney,

Given the low rake, I think you could have 7 winning players, as long as you've got a someone who is too loose in this low ante game. There are many times when there is no such fish, and the low ante makes the game very dull, and less profitable than most of the 10/20 tables. I personally don't enjoy playing against 7 good players in a low ante game, but stick those same players in Stars 30-60, $5 ante game and you got a interesting, complex, and much more profitable (but higher varience) game.

Regards,
Carlos

jon_1van
03-30-2005, 03:11 PM
how many of those names play higher than 5/10?

CarlosChadha
03-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Hi BeerMoney,

I recognize most of them as solid players. Here are some of my notes on LittleMoon, who I consider a solid winner. As you can see even solid winners will do stupid things like call on 5th with gutshot str8 draws (althought if you have several overcards this can be correct). The formatting is kind of bad, and I use a lot of abbreviation...but if they are helpful, I can post some notes on others)

LittleMoon~
won't fold split mid pair v obv reraise from BWP, calls 2 river, but will fold complete bluff if RR
RR 7 w/ JAQo
R on 4th 2 eliminate
RR from BI w/ split 4s v probable steal, C to R w/ no improvement
will continue on 5th w/ a gut shot
Limp w/ split As bets them to 6th 3 way, C R, maybe ks?gives up Bluff w/ A DC on 4th
3 bets w/ split Ks after R & RR from J and Q
can LF or RF on 3rd
R and 3 bet w/ WQs v RR from BI (prob WBP)

Regards,
Carlos

Michael Emery
03-30-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Percy is definitely solid...but nothing amazing. He has got to be tight because he always plays 4 tables at once. I have trouble beliving that he is much of a thinker, because he spend a ton of time jsut chatting it up with the regulars (nothing wrong with that...I chat occasionally) about how well he is runnning and how his sports betting is going, while sitting in at 4 tables, so his play is rather straight forward (which is fine since that is what usuallty gets the money anyway).

-Carlos

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Although I don't play 20-40 often, I believe Percy is the best 20-40 player. I don't know best as in most money won, but he plays a very Tight Game. Creativity may be lacking but he plays straight up and very strong.
I know you said not to name fishes or anything, but I noticed a few months ago, Nappori has blocked himself on the Buddy List. You can't see where he's playing anymore, but it's okay. Like you said, the stud community is small...it's not that hard to find him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually forgot to include Percy on my original list. He definitely would have been on there but his name somehow slipped my mind. While he is a soild player he is definitely not the best 20-40 player. To be honest I'm suprised you both classified him as being very tight. I've played a ton with him and never really though so. Percy will complete with a wide variety of hands including three flushes and straits on third as well as pocket underpairs. Its not like he always has what he rep's.

And Carlos is right, you will never meet someone who chats as much as that guy. In the football season all you will hear at the table is how he is making a ton of money betting on his team, The Patriots. In the offseason any topic you can think of. I just feel really bad for his students who have to listen to his ramble (hes an English teacher). Percy has told me before how he plays 75-150 every weekend at foxwoods and beats the game so obviously hes soild, although he would not disclose his winrate in it when I asked him.

Mike Emery

BeerMoney
03-30-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In the football season all you will hear at the table is how he is making a ton of money betting on his team, The Patriots .

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds pretty smart to me.

perfecto
03-30-2005, 06:09 PM
OK...since I didn't make this list maybe I have a shot at the biggest fish list?

One can only hope.

BeerMoney
03-30-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OK...since I didn't make this list maybe I have a shot at the biggest fish list?

One can only hope.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, you have to realize that as a solid player, you are more than likely flying under the radar. Also, you may not have played against that many people who play on here. If you're playing 3/6, there are probably only 8-10 of us who play there, 6-8 who play 5/10,, etc..

I am not really tracking the solid players, so much as the fish. The ones who I run into a lot, and I don't get any money from, are ones I mentioned.

timmer
03-30-2005, 08:19 PM
I fear myself because Im my own worst enemy. a table filled with these guys coundnt hurt me nearly as bad as I could hurt myself.

timmer

CarlosChadha
03-31-2005, 12:09 AM
Mike,

I stand corrected...it seems my notes, copied below, are better than my memory. As you can see, he is a lot looser and trickier than I gave him credit for in my first post. I think that some of these moves, like open raising with split 8s and a Q kicker when there are 2 overcards behind are more appropriate in a higher ante game than in 10/20 and especially in the $5 bring in 20/40 game.

percy6~
agro w/ drawing hands
bets mid pairs until 6th HU
OR w/ wiredAs but then no 3 bet after BI RR, waits till 5th
reads well
will OR w/ split 8s Q kick in EP when J and T behind
can't RaiseFold w/ split 6s dead A kick v RR by dead Q
seen me pause before betting w/ made F on 6th and Riv
will CR on Riv v probable trips or flush w/ AK high Flush
TA, plays 75-150, multi tables
won't make tough folds even if he's pretty sure that he is beat

Regards,
Carlos

Andy B
03-31-2005, 01:43 AM
If the right guy is in the game, seven players could be long-term winners. Two live ones are certainly enough. I've played in very profitable games where there were five good players.

BeerMoney
03-31-2005, 02:40 PM
I've also seen him complete with an ace showing, and then fold to a reraise from the bring in.

Michael Emery
03-31-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I've also seen him complete with an ace showing, and then fold to a reraise from the bring in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. One of the few (and by few I mean very very very few players on party) that will fold automatically if reraised on third and he was on a steal. Sometimes I've even reraised him with nonsense on third to get him to muck knowing this. A good point to bring up Beer.

Mike Emery

BeerMoney
03-31-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. One of the few (and by few I mean very very very few players on party) that will fold automatically if reraised on third and he was on a steal. Sometimes I've even reraised him with nonsense on third to get him to muck knowing this. A good point to bring up Beer.

Mike Emery

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I hope he's not reading this, but I think that's a pretty big weakness, cause then all you have to do is reraise him, and you've got the info you need.

snakehead
04-01-2005, 01:35 AM
I'm going to take back my comment on little moon. I think I had him confused with halfmoon8, who is a terrible player. mcnabb plays so tight I don't think he can beat anyone but very bad players. better players will run circles around him.

Michael Emery
04-01-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to take back my comment on little moon. I think I had him confused with halfmoon8, who is a terrible player. mcnabb plays so tight I don't think he can beat anyone but very bad players. better players will run circles around him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think anyones going to run circles around him while that 20-40 keeps that insanely tight structure. How would a better player be able to run circles around him when he dosent get involved without a premium hand? Its not like they could take him by stealing his antes alone.

To be honest I'm suprised you play in that game snake. If you dont mind my asking have you found that you can even earn 1BB per hour in the 20-40. I know you can play stud and hold'em. Wouldnt your time be better spent in ultimate's big hold'em games nowadays (or even partys 15-30 game where there's more profit potential than the 20-40 stud).

Mike Emery

jayheaps
04-01-2005, 02:47 PM
im glad noone on this board fears me.

BeerMoney
04-03-2005, 09:19 PM
Does anybody have any thoughts on VildaChaya?

BeerMoney
08-07-2005, 08:11 PM
Anybody else think dolphin5 plays really well?

Any thoughts on gamgunlam?

grb137
08-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Hands down I am my own worst enemy on party.

And Issimi always pokes me in the tail...but I haven't seen her in a while - maybe a name change?

frappeboy
08-07-2005, 08:33 PM
I haven't played with dolphin5 enough to tell.. gamgunlam is too loose and too aggressive.. He always re-raises my big pair with a smaller one. There are certainly times when re-raising a higher card is correct, but those times never involved me.. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Michael Emery
08-08-2005, 02:49 AM
How on earth did this old thread get brought back up again?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dolphin5 plays extremely well and I always try to avoid him when I play stud. Luckily though he seems to play during the day. Not that I'm playing much stud nowadays anyway (mostly all hold'em). I'm almost positive dolphin5 used to be "hurricane", if anyone ever remembers that old party screen name. Hurricane was also a 10-20 "day" regular that played very well like dolphin5. But the main thing that gives it away is that fact that they both whine soooo much at the table. Dolphin5 has to be up big time overall, yet he still constantly moans in the chat box to anyone that will listen about his bad beats.

Mike Emery

BeerMoney
11-03-2005, 07:39 PM
In the 20/40 game, Riyun and Tripped both play well.

Maksymilian
11-04-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Henrykwak has to be the most improved player on party. Not so long ago he was a fish equivalent to Playwell, my atf. I lost a couple of big hands to Henry until i realized my notes were obsolete.

Maksymilian
11-04-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I don't know if this post is out of bounds, if you think it is, just say so... I will give a short list of some players that I consider to be very good.

LittleMoon
IronChef
ClarkLewis
YellowRiver
FrappeBoy
McNabbtoTO
PlaywellJMal

Add to the list if you like. These are some obvious ones i think. Do you disagree with any on the list? Do you disagree with even having a list?

I know on other board they decided it wasn't a good idea to talk about fish, and there are too many players to talk about sharks, but since the stud community is fairly small, you run into the same players often enough to learn a decent bit about them.

[/ QUOTE ]

As others have mentioned during the first posting Percy is an extremely tough and experienced stud player. I ve played him at Foxwoods in the 40 80 games. He does have trouble folding sometimes, he is not strong when short-handed, does not play any other form of poker very well.

BeerMoney
11-04-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Henrykwak has to be the most improved player on party. Not so long ago he was a fish equivalent to Playwell, my atf. I lost a couple of big hands to Henry until i realized my notes were obsolete.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played with henry recently, and all I saw was him piss through chips. For the most part, its not the hands you lose to someone, its the hands they lose to you... What did they play on 3rd?? Did they hit a lucky gutshot?? Were they chasing your obvious big pair with some crap pair with a crap kicker. I really don't know much about henry, but when the edge in a game is fairly small, we can't afford to tilt away 7 or 8 bets in a session just cause things don't go our way. I consistently see him turn over crap hands like AJ8 rainbow. There's a reason why top players Roland, Vintage_Sara, Frappeboy, MikeEmery, and lstream all play so tight.... Its cause its the right way to play. HenryKwak's been playing on party for a long time, why hasn't he moved up?

Beer

fnord_too
11-07-2005, 10:08 AM
So who are the stud/8 players that I should be looking out for (10/20 Party game)? I've played a few sessions, but it takes longer to identify someone as good vice bad. (At the risk of inviting the sharks into a pond I'm liking, there are some incredibly bad players in this game, so I don't see not playing in it if the wait is not too long and my bankroll can sustain losing a buy in or two).

BeerMoney
08-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Although grumpy at times, AndyBealBank is a great stud/8 player.

Fierce Lion7
08-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Interesting point how players can't change gears. That was in your last paragraph.

I have not played at any of these limits for a while so I can't really comment. I do watch these games though.

As far as 3/6 Stud on Party goes, I am surprised to see certain players left out. I can name about three that are really good but maybe you all left them out for a reason.

Lion

Fierce Lion7
08-05-2006, 07:39 PM
Interesting.

Fierce Lion7
08-05-2006, 07:43 PM
I dont think they do.

I learned some of the names from friendly tourneys with them.

Fierce Lion7
08-05-2006, 07:55 PM
This posts for you Beermoney!

I play in a live game twice a week which is strictly nickel and dime stuff but we talk strategy for the casino games.

I tell them about you as I have played you a few times online and I tell them some of your tactics. Don't worry, they will play badly always so it doesn't sink in but you are a kind of hero in our circle.

Not to me, LOL! You do have some great twists on playing starting hands, I wont mention it here but you have in the past.

So you have a following of sorts, be proud man. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lion

BeerMoney
08-05-2006, 11:15 PM
Fierce, I can't believe you tell your fishy friends about my fishy plays..

U mentioned a lot of the 3'6 players aren't there.. well, this is an old post. players change their names, good players change levels, etc.

I snuck in a limp-reraise today with rolled 8's. It didn't suck. I got a zillion bets out of the guy. I hit quads. It didn't suck.

Hey, I was born in melrose and grew up nearby there.. I see your loca is Stoneham...

Lemme recommend a few restaurants. ... Billy's Roast Beef in Wakefield. (Greenwood, right near Melrose line.. )

Simard's Roast Beef in Wilmington , MA. Kind of a hole in the wall, but phenomenal RB sandwiches.. Just say large beef, sauce, and sauce on the side.

Jade East , chinese restaurant,in Tewksbury, MA on rt. 38 near 495.

Sal's just pizza. Monster pizza for like $7.50. Located all over suburbs .

Woodman's out in Essex. tough to find, but trust me on this one. World famous fried clams.

Beavis68
08-05-2006, 11:29 PM
the rake.

southerndog
09-14-2006, 08:11 AM
Anybody ever play against a guy "Mistro" on Ultimate Bet?

lambchop
09-14-2006, 10:08 AM
I was playing Ultimate Bet at the begining of this summer and I remember him being one of the better guys on there though I can't remember any specifics. The 2/4 table going there always had the same cast of characters with an occasional new person and they were all pretty decent.

Wahoo73
09-14-2006, 10:24 AM
Hey Tim-

I've played with you a lot over the past couple years at two different sites and you're not THAT bad! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

And besides, you and sweetbama/smagnolia are always good company at the table. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

southerndog
09-14-2006, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was playing Ultimate Bet at the begining of this summer and I remember him being one of the better guys on there though I can't remember any specifics. The 2/4 table going there always had the same cast of characters with an occasional new person and they were all pretty decent.

[/ QUOTE ]

How'd you do playing there?

lambchop
09-14-2006, 12:29 PM
I just broke even, a little ahead with the bonus. There is too little stud there so I just moved on because there are better games elsewhere, but I absolutely loved the interface and wish there were games.

kidpokeher
09-14-2006, 12:47 PM
Me too. If they had some more action and recorded the hand histories to the hard drive automatically instead of us having to go through that annoying replayer window that site would be perfect. Only site I've been on where 80 hands/hr on a full table isn't difficult.

Spencer C
09-14-2006, 03:54 PM
Sorry I only got this far down in the post and had to comment, Percy (RACER____X) Took a pretty big chunk out of my bankroll when I was trying to make the switch up to higher stakes, very tight/agressive, very, very good...

bigredlemon
09-14-2006, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Any thoughts on gamgunlam?

[/ QUOTE ]
Dolphin5 may be awsome at stud high but i was not particularly impressed with his stud8 play. I'll just pretend he was tabling so many tables that he didn't realize it was a stud8 table. But if he didn't realize for a few hours he can't be that observant lol.

TheSalche
09-15-2006, 03:15 AM
i remember mistro on UB ... i played with him a lot when i was playing stud there (TheSalche)

HiLo66
09-15-2006, 03:58 AM
ferrari456 on party 30/60 stud 8 is a complete maniac. Funny thing is he is very poor at reading hands, bets into made lows with crap, plays crap starting hands, his preflop raise % is over 35%, but he makes up for it with and constant insane aggression. His swings are fun to watch but can damage other players along the way. Of course there are ways to play people like this...

jon_1van
09-15-2006, 01:21 PM
Yo Mike,
How's it been?? I haven't seen you for a while? We should hang out sometime.

I got one word for you.

<font color="red">CAMELOT</font>

Hell Yeah!!!

jon_1van
09-15-2006, 01:22 PM
Are you ignoring me???

Dude, F you.

HOWMANY
09-15-2006, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you ignoring me???

Dude, F you.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread is like a year and a half old.

jon_1van
09-15-2006, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you ignoring me???

Dude, F you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

THANKS!!!

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/buddyjesus-41418.jpg

HOWMANY
09-15-2006, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you ignoring me???

Dude, F you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

THANKS!!!

http://www.p0stwh0res.com/images/captainobvious.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I'm a little slow sometimes.

bugstud
09-15-2006, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ferrari456 on party 30/60 stud 8 is a complete maniac. Funny thing is he is very poor at reading hands, bets into made lows with crap, plays crap starting hands, his preflop raise % is over 35%, but he makes up for it with and constant insane aggression. His swings are fun to watch but can damage other players along the way. Of course there are ways to play people like this...

[/ QUOTE ]

you must have misread feared for "I follow this guy like it's my job"

HiLo66
09-16-2006, 04:08 PM
LOL yeah you're right, but anybody on Party you have to at least watch this guy, or do your bankroll a favor and sit with him, BUT do so at your own risk, things can get crazy.