PDA

View Full Version : NL50 AA when 2nd K comes on turn... now what?

yeotaJMU
03-20-2007, 02:43 PM
no reads on villain, its like his 2nd or 3rd hand. help on all streets is welcome.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (3 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Hero ($63.80)
BB ($37.45)
Button ($30.10)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $1.5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $4</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls $2.50.

Flop: ($8.50) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $7</font>, Button calls $7.

Turn: ($22.50) K/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets $6</font>, Hero calls $6.

River: ($34.50) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets 13.10 all-in</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $34.50

rebuyboy
03-20-2007, 02:45 PM
i call river here.

creamfillin
03-20-2007, 02:49 PM
Why call the turn and fold this river, if you know all the money is going in anyway? Fold the turn, or call the river.

dirtylobster
03-20-2007, 02:57 PM
Call river, you're getting great odds.

VPIP100
03-20-2007, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why call the turn and fold this river, if you know all the money is going in anyway? Fold the turn, or call the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shove or fold turn.

Warteen
03-20-2007, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shove or fold turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

_Shove_??? That is some bad advice. If you know the money's going in anyway, let your opponent put it in. That way you get money if he's bluffing. If you shove the turn and he doesn't have a king, he folds and you just lost yourself 12 bucks.

I say call or fold turn. Raising just doesn't make sense. As played, call river.

danny8
03-20-2007, 03:28 PM
i can see him having JJ-QQ here, trying a crappy small bluff on the turn.

if you plan to c/c turn/river hes prolly checking behind everyhting you beat and betting everything you dont, so you win least when ahead and lose most when behind...

i dont mind a c/r ai on the turn, hes still prolly calling his last $13 w/ JJ, QQ or maybe some other stubborn low pp

CanYouCallThis
03-20-2007, 03:37 PM
Loads of hands bet this board if checked to on the turn, so C/C all the way to almost all villains. As said, you are getting great odds to call the riverbet, so either C/F the turn or C/C both turn and river.

Jouster777
03-20-2007, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
_Shove_??? That is some bad advice.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree open shoving turn is bad. But if you are referring to the CRAI vs. call vs. fold turn decision then push/fold is good advice. Villain is likely to check behind river on a pure bluff whereas he could be on a FD or SD and he is almost priced in to call this shove so most donks will call.

I fold this turn though

avfletch
03-20-2007, 04:11 PM
Reraise more preflop, you want at least 3x his bet if not more. Don't bet a little bit less than pot on the flop. If you're going to get close to it then make it a full pot. No one is calling for $7 and folding for $8 in a spot like this so extract as much value as you can.

VPIP100
03-20-2007, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shove or fold turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

_Shove_??? That is some bad advice. If you know the money's going in anyway, let your opponent put it in. That way you get money if he's bluffing. If you shove the turn and he doesn't have a king, he folds and you just lost yourself 12 bucks.

I say call or fold turn. Raising just doesn't make sense. As played, call river.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are so right, excuse me I wasnt thinking.