PDA

View Full Version : 50/1 set on flushboard

robosan
03-20-2007, 01:23 PM
bossmedia, 5 max 50/1 table

1. hand on the table , so no reads...

(does anyone know a handconverter for bossmedia?)

all have full stakes

utg limps, i check with 44, button raise to 5, utg calls , i call...

*** Flop(Board): *** : [2s, 4s, Ks]

so i hit my set, utg bets 5 so i put him on a draw (maybe ace of spades)

i just call and the button also calls (thats the point i decided that he cannot have kk because he had to protect his hand)

pot 30

*** Turn(Board): *** : [2s, 4s, Ks, 9h]

utg checks ( maybe really a draw , or checking the monster)

i have to do something so i bet 20 into the 30 dollar pot, button reraise instantly to 40, utg goes all in....

any ideas ?

i put the utg guy on a draw, but the reraise vom the button is a little bit scary, because he also can have aq or kk (really bad for me then)...

any ideas ? calling is not an option i think

xwillience
03-20-2007, 03:58 PM
raise the flop.

as played fold the turn.

thefisherman
03-20-2007, 04:08 PM
I agree, gotta raise the flop. Puts some pressure on the button to play his hand. Who knows, maybe he even lays down KK if he thinks you have a made hand. If he calls and UTG calls too I'm betting out again on the turn unless a spade falls. If they call again and the river is a blank, I'm check/calling.

As played, turn is a fold. You've got a min-raise and a check-raise all-in, and I agree the button's play is the most daunting.

losingdonkey
03-20-2007, 04:10 PM
use a converter

raise the flop for gods sake.

as played fold.

robosan
03-20-2007, 04:55 PM
handconverter doenst work for bossmedia handhistories...

i agree, i should have bet the flop...if we put the button on a draw (ak , ace in spades) and the utg guy on a flush is an all in an option ? or clear fold ?

xwillience
03-20-2007, 05:00 PM
had u got all players all in on the flop u would have had the odds to call. but on the turn u have to fold.