PDA

View Full Version : video: 3-table 50nl

Zagga
03-20-2007, 12:19 PM
I made a video of me playing 3 tables 50NL. Maybe it can be useful for beginning players to see, but I mainly hope that others will see it if I have some major leaks or something:)

I have only played 50nl for a few days so far. The video is pretty lousy due to big compression but you can see and read everything.

So, if there are any comments, criticism or flame I gladly hear it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T7P75JDA

EDIT: Ow don't mind me saying heads up instead of HUD /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Fiksdal
03-20-2007, 01:39 PM
I'm downloading...

Jouster777
03-20-2007, 02:13 PM
Looks good/solid...not a lot of criticisms.

At ~1:33 you called a PSB drawing to an OESD. You said you thought you'd stack him if you hit...but it would have been a 1-card straight if you hit so I don't think your implied odds were that good. I would have agreed with the call if 2 of the straight cards were in your hand.

At ~12:50 you folded a dgssd to a turn bet. I actually think he priced you out but you mentioned that you didn't want to chase the K...so it sounded like you thought you only had a gssd instead of a double gutter.

I like to overlimp with Axs on these fairly passive tables instead of folding.

boycalledroy
03-20-2007, 02:29 PM
Your cat rules. I'm considering stepping up soon, this is a good vid. Thanks!

Zagga
03-20-2007, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks good/solid...not a lot of criticisms.

At ~1:33 you called a PSB drawing to an OESD. You said you thought you'd stack him if you hit...but it would have been a 1-card straight if you hit so I don't think your implied odds were that good. I would have agreed with the call if 2 of the straight cards were in your hand.

At ~12:50 you folded a dgssd to a turn bet. I actually think he priced you out but you mentioned that you didn't want to chase the K...so it sounded like you thought you only had a gssd instead of a double gutter.

I like to overlimp with Axs on these fairly passive tables instead of folding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a lot

Stacking wasn't really the right word, but a big pot might really be possible since he could very possibly be holding two high cards for two pair. he betted $1.5 in a $1.5 pot but if I made the straight I probably would have gotten a decent bet. But indeed stacking would probably not be possible.

about the dgssd. indeed, I didn't notice it, thanks for mentioning. I really have a hard time still noticing these kind of hands. Maybe I should just copy the last pages of super systems and put it on the wall /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Zagga
03-20-2007, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your cat rules. I'm considering stepping up soon, this is a good vid. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks

townierailer
03-20-2007, 06:03 PM
I hear the audio but don't see any video. Running vista, using windows media player. Any idea what codecs I need to download?

Thanks

Zagga
03-20-2007, 06:20 PM
I compressed it using Xvid, so I think thats the one you need

Zagga
03-21-2007, 04:56 AM
giving this a little bump