PDA

View Full Version : Stars FPP

ShipitFMA
03-20-2007, 09:23 AM
Hey i was wondering is there was anyone playing at stars uNL playing around 5-6 tables of 10nl or 6 tabling $6 sng's?

Doing either of these for 6 hours a day how many points would i generally accumulate a day? I've only played at party and am about to deposit at stars and was thinking it'd be funny to buy some of the things from the shop

Ty for any responses

edit: just noticed that its 5 FPP for 1$ in tourniment fees. Playing turbo 5 + 0.50 tournies i could probably expect to amass around 80 or so points a day? (roughly 28 sngs in a 6 hour period)

tgr0ss
03-20-2007, 09:25 AM
read the calculations for playerpoints on the stars website and grab a calculator based on what you think u play hourly.
I mean i dont think you can get an honest response....
Easy to play a cpl of hours and see how many fpps u get then average it.
your question is along the lines of... Hey if i drive for 6 hours a day every day, how long til i get hit by a train

ShipitFMA
03-20-2007, 09:27 AM
I guess you're right. Was kinda looking for a response from someone who has 6 tabled 10nl before at PS. I guess it would take alot longer at cash tables rather than SnG's.
5 points to every dollar of tourny fees is pretty decent deal

tgr0ss
03-20-2007, 09:37 AM
ive done from 6-12 table and 14 tabled sng's but on average i dont know my rate.. i would just watch the counter move.