PDA

View Full Version : 25NL - KK on TAQ board - 3 way action.

pena
03-20-2007, 08:06 AM
Full Tilt Poker
$0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
CO: $43.90
BTN: $13.95
SB: $42.1
Hero (BB): $34.85
UTG: $22.15
MP: $24.75

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($0.35, 6 players)
UTG calls $0.25, <font color="red">MP raises to $1</font>, CO folds, BTN folds, SB folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $3.50</font>, UTG calls $3.25, MP calls $2.50

<font color="black">Flop:</font> T/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($10.6, 3 players)
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="red">MP bets $3.75</font>, Hero folds

No decent reads on opponents. (only ~20 hands so far)

I have ace magnets with 5-6 outs on the flop. I didn't dare to bet on that flop.
Should I?

lemming
03-20-2007, 08:18 AM
3 players to the flop, worst board possible for your hand... There could already be a made straight, 2 pair, more likely a set imo. So if you decide to bet out, you have to make a large bet to try and take the pot down right away. You can't possibly keep betting on the turn then imo, only if a Jack comes up. Else you'll just get rid of your money /images/graemlins/wink.gif

So in my opinion, you have made the right play, because you would have faced a stronger hand, with 2 players. With only 1, I would say large c-bet and see where you're at. But 2, there is at least 1 strong Ace which possibly won't fold to that c-bet!

My 2 cents

xwillience
03-20-2007, 08:21 AM
3.5:1 im peeling the flop. probably going for a muck on the turn. leading this flop is suicide tho. it will probably end up putting u into a bet/fold position.

Sir Winalot
03-20-2007, 10:02 AM
Nice hand.

No reason to bet this flop 3-way, I think it's very likely that we're beat here and there's not really any worse hand that could call us (maybe KQ but that's really it). I don't really think calling the flop bet is a good idea because it's hard to get paid off OOP and when our straight would be quite obvious.

nukewell
03-20-2007, 10:25 AM
i dont mind giving up here is a tough spot

sometimes i bet the flop depending on the villian but as played looks fine