PDA

View Full Version : QQ 100 NL

Oracle
03-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Opponent is 13.8/13.0/3.8. No history.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

CO ($64.60)
Button ($147.50)
SB ($94.05)
BB ($100)
UTG ($100)
Hero ($196.75)

Preflop: Hero is MP with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $4</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $13</font>, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, UTG calls $9.

Flop: ($27.50) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets $21</font>, Hero calls $21.

Turn: ($69.50) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero checks.

River: ($69.50) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets $34</font>, Hero ??

kaz2107
03-12-2007, 04:18 PM
u have shown next to NO stregth this whole hand thus im thinkin based on tha pot odds on tha river u have to call. but really not much else u can ddo in this spot i dont think. the only hand u r really behind is a set and AK. and i think u induced a lot of bluffs given ur line so a call seems +ev to me

ekabe
03-12-2007, 04:21 PM
tbh I like a raise on the flop, have you been cbetting a lot? He could have just been trying to cut you off. The way it stands, pot odds probably justify the call.

_TKO_
03-12-2007, 04:23 PM
His turn check seems to indicate a hand you can beat.

Gelford
03-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Him donking turn seems fishy, I am calling here.

Basically the decision is made on flop, if you decide to play along there, then you gotta call river, as call flop, check behind turn, is a bluff inducing WA/WB line with an essential rivercall.

Atlanta Andrew
03-12-2007, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and i think u induced a lot of bluffs given ur line so a call seems +ev to me

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure about this comment. What hands, from villain's perspective, would hero be 3-betting pre-flop and floating the flop with? How many of those hands will hero fold to a small bet on the river?

I really doubt villain was making the river bet expecting hero to lay down a hand like jacks or queens.

-Andrew

kaz2107
03-12-2007, 04:45 PM
without being given heros image at the table i obv can totally tell but he has shwon NO strength since preflop thus opning tha door for an aggro villian (which we have) to make a bluff on tha river. there is a missed flush draw, a missed straight draw, as well as villian didnt play the hand all that strong at all imo. so villian could b bluffin his missed draw (thinkin that OP missed his draw and makin this play with any 2), or have a lower pp that he is turning into a bluff. villian is super aggro which means when he feals weakness he is prolly bluffin a dece amount of the time. thus i think based on such a weak lookin line u have to call this smallish river bet.

i just dont see much that beats us that takes this line. possibly AK or possibly a set. other then that i just dont seen an abundance of hands that r beating us given tha action. i would honestly expect to see AK or a smaller PP here a good chunck of the time with the rest being either a busted draw or a complete bluff. given this range a call seems obv