PDA

View Full Version : $25NL Multi-way RR Pot

Outlaw4033
03-11-2007, 05:04 PM
No specific reads on any of the villians. This is my second orbit at the table. I had datamined about 1,000 hands on both players. Both were -$100 in the datamined hands and were loose/passive (30/6/.5ish).

Full Tilt Poker
$0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
5 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
Hero (UTG): $34.70
MP: $10.90
BTN: $67.80
SB: $53.95
BB: $25.55

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($0.35, 5 players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $0.85</font>, <font color="red">MP raises to $2</font>, BTN folds, SB calls $1.90, BB folds, Hero calls $1.15

My first question is with the pre-flop action. Is this a bad call? The MP villian is short but if I hit a hand I can double through the SB villian.

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 7/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($6.25, 3 players)
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="red">MP bets $3.50</font>, SB calls $3.50, Hero ???

My original plan was to CRAI, but once the SB called I decided to do the same. Looking back on it should I have still CRAI?

avfletch
03-11-2007, 05:12 PM
I'd fold preflop. Second in reraising first in is a huge hand nearly every time and AQs makes a lot of second best hands against his range for doing this.

On the flop you are getting good odds to call but he looks pretty weak so I'd probably CRAI and hope to race with some dead money lying around.

98Suited
03-11-2007, 05:19 PM
I probably play it the same pf. You're getting like 4.5-1, but I wouldn't fall in love with any qxx/Axx flops

On the flop I just call, sb could easily have been cold calling with 9s or 10s and being that passive I can see him slowplay a set even on a scary board like this.