PDA

View Full Version : Back to back #1... tptk vs. Lagtard

noob_sauce
03-11-2007, 06:36 AM
Villain is def. lag... don't remember his exact #'s but def. in the range that he will make plays if he thinks you are vulnerable and is liable to hold any two. called off half his stack with top pair crap kicker earlier in the session. A bit of history between us, he raised me off of a few hands, UI Ak etc, on rag boards earlier in session.

2 hands before this one, I raised A8 utg, went head up with him, flop came JJ3, I cbet for $3 he raises to $8, I hit the tank for a few seconds and pop him for 22... he folds, I show the bluff...

thoughts on any street would be appreciated. Given the read I'm not sure if I should be popping this turn/river... what do you think?

Oh, and I am $60 deep, villain has me covered with $80
Absolute Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.10/$0.25
6 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Pre-flop: (6 players) noob is UTG with J/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif
<font color="#cc0000">noob raises to $1</font>, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($3.25, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets $1</font>, <font color="#cc0000">noob raises to $4</font>, UTG+1 folds, SB calls.

Turn: 8/images/graemlins/club.gif ($11.25, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets $3.25</font>, noob calls.

River: T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($17.75, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets $10.5</font>, noob calls.

Results:
Final pot: $38.75

Sweir
03-11-2007, 07:39 AM
Looks fine to me, playing it slow on the turn/river and letting him hopefully try and bluff at you or bet a worse hand seems good.

jumbojacks
03-11-2007, 07:42 AM
Any idea how he plays his sets? I think I could fold the river as played (though it depends a lot on his hand range here).

payoff wizard
03-11-2007, 07:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Villain is def. lag... called off half his stack with top pair crap kicker earlier in the session.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds pretty passive to me. LAG = Loose AGgressive.

boycalledroy
03-11-2007, 09:24 AM
Yeah this betting seems like the guy has a hand. He seems passive from the amount that you have told us and he's now betting, so one can only assume he has a hand.

If you have been smacking him about badly this is not the place for a bluff because he could have an 8 or a flush and neither is being folded!

noob_sauce
03-11-2007, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Villain is def. lag... called off half his stack with top pair crap kicker earlier in the session.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds pretty passive to me. LAG = Loose AGgressive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the fact he was calling off half of his stack was just circumstance there because the shortstack pushed in. for methat just lends itselt to the TARD part of lagtard... his stats were 75/33/2.5 over 80+... and was making random moves all over the place. sorry for the confusion though.