PDA

View Full Version : UB bonus.

Stan Loh
03-10-2007, 10:56 PM
Hi there,

I use Click2Pay primaraly and they only allow deposit of up to $100 at once. Won't this just give me a deposit bonus of $100? And if I am signed up through a rakeback program, will that still minus $125 from my MGR?

Regards

jonyy6788
03-11-2007, 12:28 AM
That's news to me that max deposit is $100. That's awful. You will only get $100 bonus and that bonus would be deducted from MGR.

Bobo Fett
03-11-2007, 04:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi there,

I use Click2Pay primaraly and they only allow deposit of up to $100 at once. Won't this just give me a deposit bonus of $100? And if I am signed up through a rakeback program, will that still minus $125 from my MGR?

Regards

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, they don't deduct bonus from your MGR until you've actually cleared it, not when it's put into your bonus account. Of course, they only deduct 25% of the bonus from your MGR as well.

jonyy6788
03-11-2007, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi there,

I use Click2Pay primaraly and they only allow deposit of up to $100 at once. Won't this just give me a deposit bonus of $100? And if I am signed up through a rakeback program, will that still minus $125 from my MGR

Regards

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, they don't deduct bonus from your MGR until you've actually cleared it, not when it's put into your bonus account. Of course, they only deduct 25% of the bonus from your MGR as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you see the thread where they deduct all bonus from MGR, deposit fees, etc?????? My affiliate takes it to mean that they are deducting 100% of bonus from MGR (once cleared obv).

Bobo Fett
03-11-2007, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi there,

I use Click2Pay primaraly and they only allow deposit of up to $100 at once. Won't this just give me a deposit bonus of $100? And if I am signed up through a rakeback program, will that still minus $125 from my MGR

Regards

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you see the thread where they deduct all bonus from MGR, deposit fees, etc?????? My affiliate takes it to mean that they are deducting 100% of bonus from MGR (once cleared obv).

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds vaguely familiar, but I couldn't find the thread. I DO recall AP changing their terms like that, but just for Americans. I've certainly heard nothing from my UB affiliate telling me things have changed in any way. Do you have a link for that thread?

jonyy6788
03-11-2007, 11:13 PM
yes, its just for Americans, so it wouldn't affect you

BillytheKidd
03-13-2007, 06:17 PM
In regards to deposit limits. I emailed support asking about this for a reload bonus using mycitadel when I only had a 300 transaction limit. They allowed me to make two deposits to claim the maximum bonus amount (I think it was 20% upto $100 bonus, so I made two deposits). Of course this was back in the day of many deposit options, and poker rooms handing out free money as fast as possible. But I imagine support will still do it for you.

twobitplayer
03-14-2007, 08:12 PM
Hmm.. I emailed them about this, and also suggested they raise the limit. No reply. Sort of like Absolute... really not liking them at all.

Manchild84
03-14-2007, 08:37 PM
I made a deposit there for the last bonus, and now they won't let me withdraw anything, saying that I haven't played enough. Which is fine, I guess, but seems pretty subjective, without any terms regarding what constitutes 'enough'.

Stan Loh
03-14-2007, 10:18 PM
They do allow withdrawal through Click2Pay right? I just deposited but based on these feedback I feel like pulling out back to FT now. Reason I went there was cause of the higher rakeback and ultimatepoints to cash thing.

Stake Monster
03-14-2007, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They do allow withdrawal through Click2Pay right? I just deposited but based on these feedback I feel like pulling out back to FT now. Reason I went there was cause of the higher rakeback and ultimatepoints to cash thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes they do

theflyingcow
03-14-2007, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ultimatepoints to cash thing

[/ QUOTE ]

Wha?? You mean the 2.5 mil points for $10k? Or do they have deals where you can cashout fewer points?

BigBadBabar
03-15-2007, 02:22 AM
they have a weekly deal depending on how many points you clear. you cash in your points each week for $ on the spot. it's pretty nice actually. if you play a lot at a decent limit it makes UB far and away the best site for rakeback + bonus + pts for cash combo.

bkkdude
03-16-2007, 03:37 PM
its a pretty good deal if you play a lot at small limits.

_Kindred_
03-23-2007, 06:36 PM
I just opened a UB account and had the same problem as OP with $100 limit on Click2pay deposits. I emailed them and got this response. [ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting us,

Unfortunatly click2pay in no longer in use as a deposit method. I
kindly ask you to use another deposit method such as Epassport, Moneygram,
Visa and Western union.

We deeply apologize for any inconvienence caused.

Thank you

Zac
Deposit Support

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/mad.gif