PDA

View Full Version : NL50 KK 300BB deep

OneFive
03-10-2007, 08:18 PM
converter isn't working for whatever reason so I tried to do this my self.

Villain and I have some history. He is 25/21/4.5 over 400 hands. At this table I am 21/16/1.6 for about 300 hands. He has three bet a ton this session and we've been playing back at each other. The reason my agression is so low is this villain has done the betting for me. He's shown down big bluffs, and once over bet the river (~50 into 30) with air. He has quieted down since I took a few big pots off him by just calling him down. It took him awhile but it seem like he figured out he had to stop bluffing because everyone was calling him down. However, I have folded to a lot of his agression, so I'm sure he thinks I can be pushed off some hands. I was lost on where to go with this hand, on the flop seeing the ace sucked, but I knew he would lead the flop no matter what. And, I have had some success just letting him bet in the past. So, my questions are: is calling these bets ok? If not, where should I raise/fold and to how much. Finally, what happens when he value bets a blank river, how much can I call?

villain (sb) $153.20
OneFive (Btn) $173

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to OneFive [K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif K /images/graemlins/heart.gif]
everyone folds to hero who raises to $2 <font color="red"> </font>
Villain raises to $6.50
BB folds, hero calls.
*** FLOP *** [6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gifA /images/graemlins/spade.gif] Pot is 13.50
Villain bets $10
OneFive calls $10
*** TURN *** [6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif A /images/graemlins/spade.gif] [A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif]
pot is $33.50
Villain bets $26
OneFive calls

river pot is now $85.50 and villain has $111 behind

Thanks!