PDA

View Full Version : 50nl- TT getting raised on turn.. odds to play for stacks?

moatie
03-10-2007, 06:29 PM
villain hasn't been doing anything out of line so far, but pretty few hands on him. Think he sees me as tight..

Full Tilt Poker
$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
5 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
BTN: $47
Hero (SB): $53.3
BB: $20.95
UTG: $50
CO: $17.55

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> T/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($0.75, 5 players)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $1.75</font>, CO folds, BTN folds, Hero calls $1.50, BB folds

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 4/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($4, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG bets $3</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $9</font>, UTG calls $6

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 4/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif [3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif] ($22, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $13</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises to $32.50</font>, Hero?

My line in this hand ok? and do I have odds to play for stacks against his range, since I've already put in half of my stack?

sebbb
03-10-2007, 07:31 PM
well after the flop I put him on an overpair

the best scenario would 55+, and you would be 52-48 against him on the turn. But it's more likely he has 88+, and it that case you would be 35-65. 77+ and you're 44-56.

I think I would check-fold that turn. Maybe only call on the flop.

Phytopath
03-10-2007, 07:49 PM
I am pretty sure you are cooked here, I like a bet/fold line alot better than a check/fold line though. You really don't want to give a free card to the flush draw which seems very likely.