PDA

View Full Version : playing KK at deepstacked tables

jvans
03-10-2007, 05:18 PM
I just started playing deepstacked tables and was wondering how people approach KK preflop. at a normal 100bb table i have no problem getting all my money in preflop as most times I am ahead. My question is whether or not the players at .15/.30 deepstack on tilt adjust their all in requirements at the deepstack tables or should i be more wary of putting in 200bb preflop with KK

Sweir
03-10-2007, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just started playing deepstacked tables and was wondering how people approach KK preflop. at a normal 100bb table i have no problem getting all my money in preflop as most times I am ahead. My question is whether or not the players at .15/.30 deepstack on tilt adjust their all in requirements at the deepstack tables or should i be more wary of putting in 200bb preflop with KK

[/ QUOTE ]

Without a read I happily get all-in with KK PF at uNL.

ADK
03-10-2007, 08:36 PM
i was actually thinking about folding KK today in a nl25 table. Usually i always re-pop or push preflop with this hand,

but i was 500BB deep, villian who was a nit was 350BB deep, re-raised me twice preflop and i was 95% sure he had AA... but i pushed anyway and i was right, luckily i sucked out and flopped a king...

would anyone else have done the same? he was 10/5.

Keyser.
03-10-2007, 08:55 PM
I mainly play the deep games, although mostly at a few levels higher. Getting all-in with KK deep is still a very solidly +EV play, reason being that most of your opponents are probably not that used to playing deep and, in my experience, they don't make the necessary preflop adjustments. A lot of people still get all-in with JJ-QQ and AK even while 200bbs deep.