PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Bet points promo...how to cash in

Beastmaster
03-08-2007, 10:49 AM
Do I need to wait until Friday and then try to cash the points in? Do I just click redeem points after the promotion ends?

nimajneb
03-08-2007, 11:04 AM
It's really easy. There's a very obvious button on the cashier screen: Convert last week's points. Or something of the sort.

Suigin406
03-08-2007, 04:53 PM
beast, u have to wait till that specific week is over before u can redeem the pts earned during that specific week...so yea, friday would be the earliest day for each week...

on the account page like nima said, there will be any options to convert the previous week...

TonyDanza
03-08-2007, 05:07 PM
When you cash them in the first time, there is even a button you can check that automatically converts them each week thereafter. You can do it as soon as midnight EST on Friday (Thurs. night). I like this promotion and UB will getting all my action for a while.

BillytheKidd
03-08-2007, 06:39 PM
One caveat to the system, make sure that you leave the tables you are playing at before midnight EST on thursday night. Points are not credited to your account until you leave the table.

So one day I put in extra time multitabling to hit 2000 points, but did not leave the tables until about 2 minutes after midnight and PRESTO - only got to convert the 900 I started the day with (I did start the next week with 1100 points, but couldnt play that week, so I got hosed on the exchange rate twice)

PennDisc
03-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago - don't expect an email to support about that to even be responded to either.

Suigin406
03-09-2007, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago - don't expect an email to support about that to even be responded to either.

[/ QUOTE ]

i sent them one when that first happened to me and they explained that rule to me...i've been careful about leaving late since...

Sand
03-12-2007, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One caveat to the system, make sure that you leave the tables you are playing at before midnight EST on thursday night. Points are not credited to your account until you leave the table.

So one day I put in extra time multitabling to hit 2000 points, but did not leave the tables until about 2 minutes after midnight and PRESTO - only got to convert the 900 I started the day with (I did start the next week with 1100 points, but couldnt play that week, so I got hosed on the exchange rate twice)

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like bonuses get awarded (after you leave a table) you need to actually leave the table for the points to take. Been that way forever. Cheap lesson I guess.