Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $26.90
UTG+1: $24.30
CO: $2.25
hero: $48
SB: $29.05
BB: $6.95

Pre-flop: (6 players) hero is Button with K /images/graemlins/spade.gif K /images/graemlins/heart.gif
UTG calls, UTG+1 raises to $1.1, CO folds, hero raises to $3.9, 3 folds, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif T /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif ($8.4, 2 players)
UTG+1 checks, hero bets $5, UTG+1 raises to $10, hero???

Vyse
03-05-2007, 07:32 PM
I don't respect minraises with strong holdings. Shovey shovey.

shbball7
03-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Yea thats what I did he obv had set of 10s but I have hard time folding over pairs on these because so many villians at this level raise a10 jj 99 etc

jonyy6788
03-05-2007, 07:35 PM
I reraise here w/ intention of getting it AI. Gotta remember to put the hand into context. This is 3-bet pot and only hands you are scared of are TT, 77, 22, and a slowplayed AA. His range includes just about any PP and we're killing that range, so ARRRRRRRRRR IN.

Should mention that I'm raising the flop b/c even though YOU can put the hand into context doesn't mean villain will. Villains play TERRIBLE in 3-bet pots. If he has JJ and a Q, K, or A hit the turn he's prolly not paying another cent.

If this was just a pot where u were the original preflop raiser and the pot was a couple bucks and u bet $2 and he min. raised to $4 I'd call and then evaluate the turn. More often then I'm looking to fold if I'm faced with furthered pressure.

Vyse
03-05-2007, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If this was just a pot where u were the original preflop raiser and the pot was a couple bucks and u bet $2 and he min. raised to $4 I'd call and then evaluate the turn. More often then I'm looking to fold if I'm faced with furthered pressure.

[/ QUOTE ]

^

jonyy6788
03-05-2007, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

^

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that a frown?

Vyse
03-05-2007, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

^

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that a frown?

[/ QUOTE ]

^ = above = implies the above is right

Don't worry, you're good.