PDA

View Full Version : Grinder v Grinder

fees
03-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Right now I'm on absolute 6 tabling 25max or 50max, and from time to time i'll run into the same type of player, multitabling probably trying to grind for bonus's or points or whatever. What should I do agaisnt this guy? Is there any tricks or tips that I should implement such as avoiding him, bluffing him, etc. Should I play him normal using the HUD info?

b2l_cricket
03-05-2007, 05:08 PM
What is you SN?

Vyse
03-05-2007, 05:12 PM
I would like some advice on this too.

What I do is, depending on their TAG tendencies, is to exploit them. 3 bet light, raise more than normal cause they're only have top tier hands, etc.

KJatl
03-05-2007, 05:13 PM
When I see a regular at several of my tables and I know he plays a lot and seems decent, I tend to not get involved in marginal hands with him. Concentrate your efforts on the obvious fish, there should be plenty, rather than taking on a decent regular. If his style conflicts with yours or he dominates the table rather than you, find another table.

spyderracing
03-05-2007, 05:32 PM
If a guy is 6+ tableing he's going to have to be playing really standard. They will often c-bet and shutdown to any indication that you may have a hand.