PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Bonus whoring at full ring 0.5/1

DavidC
03-05-2007, 06:09 AM
How easy is it to clear the signup at 0.5/1 LHE (full ring) at Full Tilt?

Also, how good is 27% RB?

DavidC
03-05-2007, 09:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How easy is it to clear the signup at 0.5/1 LHE (full ring) at Full Tilt?

Also, how good is 27% RB?

[/ QUOTE ]

bump bump bump!!!!

come on guys, wtf? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

No, I just wanted to edit my OP to reflect that whenI googled FT RB, 27% seemed about standard...

Which means to me that either FT might have set a cap on their RB for their affilliates, or that that's just the situation in general. Info would be appreciated.

Also, whne I checked the bonus grid:
http://www.bonuswhores.com/site-utilities/bonus-grid.php

It showed FT as being pretty slow... BUT I'm not sure what that means... does that reflect a "per table hour" rate, or per 100 hands, or what?

edit: looks like hourly, but I'm assuming it's table-hourly.

However, I don't know how much to trust the bonus grid, because if you look at it, the 10x bonus from party is less than half of the 5x bonus... and... well, it should be exactly half, shouldn't it? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

So please let me know what you guys predict the hourly bonus clear would be at FT full ring 0.5/1 LHE, if you have any idea. Bonus grid says about 0.90/table hour, but I don't know if I can trust it.

Suigin406
03-05-2007, 10:04 AM
27 is the standard yes, don't try to go for higher because u will likely get scrued...

according to bonuswhores...it looks like it clears .92 per hour per table at .5/1 limit...yes, u can trust that site for that kind of info...

it's been mentined several times FT is hard to clear at the low limits, especially limit...i think these stats somewhat bear this out...

BigBadBabar
03-05-2007, 10:06 AM
at .5/1 it will be very slow. i did it at 1/2 and 2/4 and it still took a long time.

NigelSmith
03-06-2007, 07:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So please let me know what you guys predict the hourly bonus clear would be at FT full ring 0.5/1 LHE, if you have any idea. Bonus grid says about 0.90/table hour, but I don't know if I can trust it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played 18k hands at that limit on FT to clear $200, so I'd guestimate $1 per 100 hands at 70 hands per hour per table, but that's playing evenings GMT when, on average, 2 people see the flop and 2/3rds of hands are raked -- you may get a better rate at other times.

DavidC
03-06-2007, 10:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played 18k hands at that limit on FT to clear $200, so I'd guestimate $1 per 100 hands at 70 hands per hour per table, but that's playing evenings GMT when, on average, 2 people see the flop and 2/3rds of hands are raked -- you may get a better rate at other times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks dude.

Yeah, 9am EST on full tilt, the games are pretty brutal. It's hard to get many tables open at once... OOC, do you have the ability to resize tables there?

NigelSmith
03-06-2007, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, 9am EST on full tilt, the games are pretty brutal. It's hard to get many tables open at once... OOC, do you have the ability to resize tables there?

[/ QUOTE ]
No resizing, but I play on a Mac -- YMMV if you use a PC. As to the games, I'm finding more games are available at 1/2 than .5/1, and I find them easier to play in for some reason.

bravos1
03-06-2007, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No resizing, but I play on a Mac -- YMMV if you use a PC. As to the games, I'm finding more games are available at 1/2 than .5/1, and I find them easier to play in for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

FT offers resizable tables w/ it's new beta. And yes, the bonus clears at about 1BB/100 at the .5/1 - 1/2 tables.