PDA

View Full Version : Best line with over on a dry paired board?

corsakh
03-04-2007, 08:08 PM
NL10.
Stacks 120BB, full ring.
Hero in MP with JJ.
Villain limp calls from UTG.
Flop T33, two hearts.
Villain checks, Hero bets, Villain insta minreraises.
I know he is bluffing. Best way to extract? If I had a bigger over, I would call, then check the turn and raise him on the river. But with jacks I cant afford to give two free cards.

SnappyJoe
03-04-2007, 09:05 PM
Why don't you post it in the FR forum AND use a converter?

Check_The_Nuts
03-04-2007, 09:23 PM
call obviously. I'd only 3ball if I thought he did this with flush draws a lot and would be dumb enuff to push the flush draw.

kinda important to know what you think he check-minraises with. If its overcards then ya ur right, if its the flush draw and you don't have the Jhearts then I wouldn't mind terribly giving him the turn (but 3balling is fun too). If worse pairs then its obv. a call.

edit: do you not have tracker?

corsakh
03-04-2007, 09:34 PM
I'm not at home and I'm playing the flash version. A limp call from UTG is probably more of a small pair or SC than overs. But then again, there are plenty of idiots who'd play A-rag or K-rag suited in this place.

Check_The_Nuts
03-04-2007, 09:43 PM
yeah I probably just call. If he hits his flush its a somewhat easy fold. If he has higher cards then its probably only one (rather than two), so he's drawing slim to that and u don't really have to worry that much about one hitting. Smaller pairs are bla, they won't improve and will likely give up.

corsakh
03-04-2007, 10:07 PM
I call and turn is Jack of Hearts.
Checked to me.

Check_The_Nuts
03-04-2007, 10:12 PM
yeah half pot->3/4 pot.