PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Day

MidGe
02-12-2006, 06:50 AM
I only wanted to bring up the fact that this day (Sunday) is Evolution Sunday, a very welcomed and needed initiative by leaders of Christian congrgations in the US. Please, keep it up... such enlightened initiatives are very much needed. I am glad the US press is taking it up too.

Personally I have no faith, but have nothing against anyone with a faith that knows its boundaries. In fact I would encourage those as experiments in living. (you shall be known by your fruits)

spaminator101
02-13-2006, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I only wanted to bring up the fact that this day (Sunday) is Evolution Sunday, a very welcomed and needed initiative by leaders of Christian congrgations in the US. Please, keep it up... such enlightened initiatives are very much needed. I am glad the US press is taking it up too.

Personally I have no faith, but have nothing against anyone with a faith that knows its boundaries. In fact I would encourage those as experiments in living. (you shall be known by your fruits)

[/ QUOTE ]

um u do have a faith

u have a faith that there is nothing to beleive in and that in itself is having faith