PDA

View Full Version : ($5NL- 6Max) TPGK facing slight overbet on turn

Desdia01
03-04-2007, 12:42 AM
This is the 15th hand since villain joined this table and this is 11th he's been apart of, about 8 have been open limping, one cold calling a raise, y'know the very active, loose-type that likes to play alot of hands for His/her money.

This is the first time we've tangled and the 2nd time I've seen him bet big after the flop (the first was a river bet in a pot he won). Anyone thinking set here?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

MP ($9.80)
Button ($3.22)
SB ($4.80)
Hero ($10.30)
UTG ($5.99)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, SB completes, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $0.2</font>, SB calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.40) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets $0.15</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $0.7</font>, SB calls $0.55.

Turn: ($1.80) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets $2.1</font>, Hero ?

crushednuts
03-04-2007, 12:46 AM
You are most certainly beat.. Unless you have seen him play draws like this in the past I would fold. I think most of the time, the stop and go is a strong line, especially with so few draws on the board. Do you think he would do this with AT?

Desdia01
03-04-2007, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are most certainly beat.. Unless you have seen him play draws like this in the past I would fold. I think most of the time, the stop and go is a strong line, especially with so few draws on the board. Do you think he would do this with AT?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking he would do this with AJ+, 2P, or a set if he knows I'm betting with Ace-x. Then again, I've had dudes at these tables try all kinds of moves on me with crap, too. His bet made me lean in closer toward the monitor, to say the least.

crushednuts
03-04-2007, 01:02 AM
It looks like a donkey bet and I think he chose it because he wants you to call it with your ace.

It may be a bluff, but if it is its a dark tunnel bluff.

I think you can find a better spot than this one to take this guys money if he is bluffing here