PDA

View Full Version : SunPoker Bonus Expires?

TheNerd
03-02-2007, 06:34 AM
I did a search and found a thread for September that said that the bonuses at SunPoker don't expire. However at their site they say that the points must be earned 'within the month'. I still have not cleared the Feb bonus and it is showing as still active in my 'bonus' section. I don't want to play the remaining hands and not get the bonus.

Anyone know for sure one way or the other?

Thanks.

Feroc
03-02-2007, 07:03 AM
I asked the sun support about this 3 months ago, there they said, that I can take as much time as I want. Hope nothing has changed since then.

ninenine_zoe
03-02-2007, 09:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I asked the sun support about this 3 months ago, there they said, that I can take as much time as I want. Hope nothing has changed since then.

[/ QUOTE ]

fretelöo
03-02-2007, 11:15 AM
I think it has. They told me just recently that their montly reloads expire at the end of the month.

TKWest
03-02-2007, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it has. They told me just recently that their montly reloads expire at the end of the month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to add - I believe but am not 100% sure that this starts with the March bonus ie. you can still clear the Feb bonus over time and I have heard but again not 100% sure that the old bonus and the new bonus will clear at the same time.

underthesky
03-02-2007, 07:30 PM
I do believe there's been a change and the bonus now expires at the end of the month. I know for sure that Bonuswhores was saying this was a stackable bonus, up to about 2 months ago. Now there's no mention of it being stackable.

Ainex
03-02-2007, 07:51 PM
You used to be able to use previous months bonus codes if you Hadn't used them.