PDA

View Full Version : Multitabling

fees
02-26-2007, 04:15 PM
How many tables do you do at once? Do you have any tricks for reading players, and memory games that help you out? Does uNL have people that 5+ tables? Do you change your approach to the game using tons of tables?
I also have a PT question, how are you able to play multiple tables and keep track of your opponents VPIP/AF, or is it impossible, am I missing something?

I understand that this might be viewed as being in the wrong forum, but I'm most curious about what the uNL guys are doing.

thac
02-26-2007, 04:22 PM
I play anywhere from 6-12 tables. Starting at 6, I'll watch how the regulars play their draws/monsters/air and I'll note that down and then I'll increase tables when I find that out.

I assume all non-regulars play the same way, bad. I'll play ABC poker against the non-regs because they'll pay you off no matter what you do.

Gelford
02-26-2007, 04:35 PM
Somewhere between 4 and 9 tables with 6 being the default playing abc tag (18/17)

www.pokeracesoftware.com (http://www.pokeracesoftware.com)

is a nice tool.

miw210
02-26-2007, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I also have a PT question, how are you able to play multiple tables and keep track of your opponents VPIP/AF, or is it impossible, am I missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you need GameTime+ (http://sourceforge.net/projects/gametimeplus/) with your PT.

Ribsauce
02-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Pokerace is so much better than GT+. Worth the 30 bucks no question

ImprovinNewbie
02-26-2007, 05:20 PM
i play 2 or 3 but i bet i play best at 1, 2 at most. at 1 table i get the best reads but i get too frisky. at 2 sometimes my reads are faulty. 3 is my max and i only do that when i can give complete concentration. i dont have a HUD just pt so i just look at the boxs from time to time. i really only use it when im in a jam with someone in a hand and i need a little extra help for my read. im sure some gus at 50NL play a lot of tables, even 25NL.

fees
02-26-2007, 06:22 PM
I'll try pokerace and GT+, but can someone explain what they are, and what the differences are?
Thanks

EMc
02-26-2007, 06:25 PM
Op,

Check the software forum and the sticky for info on this.

All, esp noobs,

There have been a lot of generic, off topic, or otherwise inappropiate posts in the past week. Please read the Posting Guidlines and also realize there are other forums on this site which are better answers for your questions. If then you still have them, its probably best to post it in Microbrew