PDA

View Full Version : UB Cash for Points?

Hannibal
02-26-2007, 02:23 PM
Is UB running this promotion for the week of Feb 23rd-Mar 1st? Is a constant promotion now? I see on the cashier that it is tracking the points earned for the week...but when I click on the terms it only talk about one of the previous weeks. Haven't played on UB in a couple years...was hoping this promotion was going right now.

freni126
02-26-2007, 02:25 PM
I have wondered the same. I think they do run it and has just forgotten to change the dates on the promo-site... if not it is not very nice to link to that promo and then not honor it..

Let us know if you find anything out...

nimajneb
02-26-2007, 03:09 PM
I've only been on UB for a month but they've been running it every week since I joined.

Hannibal
02-26-2007, 03:12 PM
thanks...thats what I thought....but I wanted to check before I knocked out the second thousand points and then got pissed.

Bobo Fett
02-26-2007, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thanks...thats what I thought....but I wanted to check before I knocked out the second thousand points and then got pissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to put your mind at ease, from the website:

---------
Earn at least 750 UltimatePoints between 12:01am on Friday, February 23 rd and 11:59pm on Thursday, March 1 st by playing in real-money Ring Games, Sit-‘n-Gos and Tournaments and you’ll be on your way to increasing your bankroll.
----------

And then all the standard stuff I didn't bother pasting.

Amazing what you can find on the poker rooms' websites! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hannibal
02-26-2007, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Amazing what you can find on the poker rooms' websites! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true...but why look it up when I can count on someone here being willing to do it for me just for the chance to show how superior they are.

Actually I did go to the website and they had not updated the dates of the promotion.

That being said...thanks for the heads up....

Bobo Fett
02-26-2007, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true...but why look it up when I can count on someone here being willing to do it for me just for the chance to show how superior they are.

Actually I did go to the website and they had not updated the dates of the promotion.

That being said...thanks for the heads up....

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Actually, I was trying to be helpful...and then I couldn't resist a little jab. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

However, if I have now proven myself to be superior, it was all worth it. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hannibal
02-28-2007, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, I was trying to be helpful...and then I couldn't resist a little jab. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

BLAME CANADA!!!

Thanks again for the info....

BigBadBabar
03-01-2007, 06:20 AM
it's been constant for months now