PDA

View Full Version : 10NL 88line check

nutsboy
02-26-2007, 01:15 AM
not much info on villain 45/20/6 over 64 hands

Full Tilt Poker
$0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
MP: $10
CO: $20.10
BTN: $2.60
SB: $4.75
Hero (BB): $5.85
UTG: $10.55

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($0.15, 6 players)
UTG folds, MP folds, CO calls $0.10, BTN folds, SB calls $0.05, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.40</font>, <font color="red">CO raises to $0.70</font>, SB folds, Hero calls $0.30

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif ($1.5, 2 players)
Hero checks, CO checks

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif [3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif] ($1.5, 2 players)
Hero checks, CO checks

<font color="black">River:</font> 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif [8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif] ($1.5, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $1.50</font>, <font color="red">CO raises to $5</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all in to $5.25</font>, CO calls $0.25

knifeparty
02-26-2007, 01:50 AM
This seems really odd.

Judging by his stats this looks like two face cards that missed. Throw out a bet on the turn and see what happens to better define his hand. He's pretty loose by the looks of it. Some more info would have been nice but as is, it looks like he hit an OESD.

freedom18
02-26-2007, 02:54 AM
i just had this type of situation except i flopped my set... you should be very scary of AF 6 checking down then raising when he has the chance it really screams monster. i would call the river bet out of desperation but it really calls for a fold due to the checking down then finally waking up n the river and overbetting the pot

Genz
02-26-2007, 03:02 AM
why is your stack so small? Rebuy.

I prolly don't bet the turn here to define anyones hand. Considering villain's stats, you won't get much info from his reaction. He won't call but he'll raise if he has anything. Because he is very loose, that can be a lot of holdings. He reraised you preflop. That narrows his range a little bit. But still not enough, imo. And if he raises, you only get to know something that you already know: there are three overcards on the board and you are most likely beat. So you could bet that turn to take the hand down. On this limit it's unlikely that a villain with stats like this will fold, though.

River is standard as played. But it really looks like he slowplayed something. QJ, maybe or a higher set like 99. But you can't let your set go against a loose villain like that.