PDA

View Full Version : Jonny6788 nl25 video HOLLER

kaz2107
02-25-2007, 07:15 PM
welp jonny is a school nit and thus has sworn off 2p2ing for this week (so if u see him posting riducule him and make fun of him some) thus i am posting his most recent video. have at it.

thoughts and comments appreciated

Jonny6788 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQT5JZHI)

kaz2107
02-25-2007, 11:34 PM
friendly bump

n e one watch this err wut?

Michael Fish
02-25-2007, 11:39 PM
just waiting for the download man

Michael Fish
02-26-2007, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the video, i wrote these notes as i was watching. I'm a relative newbie at 25NL do take my advice purely on that basis and feel free to correct me or whatever.

short stack table three value i hate those bastards

table four 22 - probably QJ or something - i think i'd check small pairs sometimes on flops like that, not offen but if you get called with the hand goes nowhere c/f anyway.

ace 7 cbet decision table - good i guess pretty standard

910s table 2 to i think i'd have raised - then i take it back with the aggro player read ou have

mini raise 4 handed at table 2 - I'm not into calling I'd either raise or fold until i had a better read on the language, QJo I'd more than likely fold as weak as that seems, Dominated by Ax or massive hands, usually one of the two.

It's weird how that bet pot button changes the game dynamic the way it does.

I like the 45o raise on table one a lot, i like to put presure on this type of player a lot as they're the ones who can make massive mistakes when fustrated.

table 2
Be happy being restealed man, it means you're doing something right! The guy is just setting himself up to loose a massive pot latter when you hit a hand. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'd keep the presure on him myself he obviously doesn;t feel comfortable against your positional plays. I'd have loved to have seen some post flop play agaist that guy, would have been interesting.

AK hand table 1 hand, I'd have been sceptcal about calling the flop bet given I hadn't see him bet any flops OOP whatsoever. Also a half pot bet would probably send alarm bells off against such a passive player. Odd amounts un chatacteristic of the player tyoes really worry me reason. I think your instinct said fold all along from your tone of voice.

Nice work folding with the 88 on table two perfert summation of the situation.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who takes shots at shorties for [censored] and giggle sometimes.

Retards, yes, i was screaming AA slowplay during the KK hand at the end of the session! Boy he played that badly, unlucky.

Overall a very solid game you've got there man. Fair play to ya.

Yeah i know there are spelling mistakes - notes and i can't be arsed to change them /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ipushufold
02-26-2007, 02:00 AM
it says the file aint available right now?

Gelford
02-26-2007, 02:05 AM
Try hitting refresh a couple of times

ipushufold
02-26-2007, 02:09 AM
Ah. Working now. Thanks

corsakh
02-26-2007, 04:49 AM
Is there any purpose for these videos? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gelford
02-26-2007, 04:53 AM
Yeah, the idea is to get ones game reviewed /images/graemlins/smile.gif

And so players of different styles can get inspired

Wotsmycode
02-26-2007, 05:27 AM
he plays like a nit and a fish yet he kept calling everyone DONKS. He almost sounds like tuffish there! I bet he has anger Issues. Tell the nit Ill play him HU for roll.

ssdex
02-26-2007, 05:30 AM
its HOLLA for future reference..........

corsakh
02-26-2007, 05:40 AM
I dont see getting reviewd is the purpose for these particular videos /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gelford
02-26-2007, 05:52 AM
Well .... Johnny can now get questions like this

T9s on the CO, UTG+1 (Ginger) limps ... Jonny mentiones that ginger never raises, he has only a stack of 40 BB's and a vpip of 40(/0/2)

Now I do not understand much, there is some talk of hitting the flop and stacking ginger (yes he is a fish, but only 40BB) and why you do not try to isolate ? .... So Johnny says he will limp and goes on to say that if we are lucky btn also might call behind.

Why on earth to you wish for btn to enter taking away your position. Btn has been singled out as been a decent player as well.

Well btn of course comes in with a raise ... that goes without saying, and jonny calls, because ... well ...

I really do not understand much here I must admit ???

(It is approx 14.30 min into the vid)

Gelford
02-26-2007, 06:14 AM
Minutes: 28.30

66 on the btn

21/16/5,5 semishort stack sitting with 16,6$ pots it to 0.85 first in.

Postflop also feels kinda wierd ?

Comment: I dunno if this is a profitable call, but this guy has been pretty aggro, so I am going to call [...] and probably float

Why the call, this seem like a much better place to 3-bet pf ??

Gelford
02-26-2007, 06:21 AM
Around 33.00

UTG, you check Aces three times postflop ?

prodonkey
02-26-2007, 06:24 AM
Johnny has some weird logic.. and is really scared of the short stacks

Gelford
02-26-2007, 06:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Johnny has some weird logic.. and is really scared of the short stacks

[/ QUOTE ]

Jonyy also had some wierd shortstack logic in his video the other day, hope he answers my questions there, but yes, shortstack are the bane of uNL'ers it seems.

Also ... last hand you pot AQ first in a 27/8/0.8!! character min 3-bets you from the blinds and then check-calls his kings on all streets.

It tilts you like a cow ... errr ... WTF ???

Does having weak players at your table tilt you ???

In my old flaming days I would have roasted you, but now I can't help but shake my head and smile /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

All in all a solid performance ... but I would stop the he is a donk and he is a fish rutine, threat your opponents with respect and they might even stop tilting you. (I prefer statements like he calls to much and is too passive and similar, there is no color there, so it gives me a better mindset)

corsakh
02-26-2007, 06:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Around 33.00

UTG, you check Aces three times postflop ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I could not believe this until I saw myself /images/graemlins/smile.gif