02-25-2007, 03:30 PM
UTG was 50/20/1 in 60 hands
After his limp/minraise I put him on some overcards or a big PP
My image sucked.I had a good run of cards and raised a ton PF

How do you think is my line?

No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.15/$0.25
6 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
UTG: $20.85
UTG+1: $22.90
CO: $32.50
Button: $14.41
Hero: $58.67
BB: $8.30

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif
UTG calls, 3 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $1.05</font>, BB folds, <font color="#cc0000">UTG raises to $2.1</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($4.45, 2 players)
Hero checks, UTG checks.

Turn: 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($4.45, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $1.75</font>, <font color="#cc0000">UTG raises to $3.5</font>, Hero folds.
Uncalled bets: $1.75 returned to UTG.

Results:
Final pot: $7.95

barryc83
02-25-2007, 03:40 PM
Weird spot, any reads on this guy? Yeah folding is best, but damn this guy could easily have any 2 and be frustrated that youre raising all the time. I dunno, in game I'd prob play it like you but if you think hes a donk I dont think calling and reeval river can be that bad.

Kramer
02-25-2007, 03:43 PM
I've raised his blind from the BUTTON a few times so he could be frustrated but every time I showed a hand it was a good one so I didn't think he was bluffing.

barryc83
02-25-2007, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've raised his blind from the BUTTON a few times so he could be frustrated but every time I showed a hand it was a good one so I didn't think he was bluffing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand your line of thinking here and I would fold here too, but sometimes I will call. To think hes actually paying attention to the hands youre showing down is a huge assumption.

ssdex
02-25-2007, 03:50 PM
are you serious? This is an insta call........ after his mini raise there is 9 dollars in the pot....... you have 1.75 more to call a 9 dollar pot... which gives you ~5-1 odds........ meaning you have to win the pot 1 out of every 5 times to make money with this call......... you have 4 8's that give you the nuts as far as im concearned.....2 10's that im pretty sure will make you ahead as well......... 6 outs is plenty to call 5-1........ also i think about ~25% of the time you are ahead right here........ i call the turn and i am check calling the river as long as he doesn't pot it or something.

ssdex
02-25-2007, 03:53 PM
ps...... mini raises scream A x..... depending on how i felt about him i may make it crazy expensive to go preflop and about 80% of the time take his 2 dollars pre flop... i find at 25nl lots of people like to do this with A q a j suited type hands and rarely ak........ everyonce in awhile its aces....... or a baby pair... but almost never kk-jj

Kramer
02-25-2007, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
are you serious? This is an insta call........ after his mini raise there is 9 dollars in the pot....... you have 1.75 more to call a 9 dollar pot... which gives you ~5-1 odds........ meaning you have to win the pot 1 out of every 5 times to make money with this call......... you have 4 8's that give you the nuts as far as im concearned.....2 10's that im pretty sure will make you ahead as well......... 6 outs is plenty to call 5-1........ also i think about ~25% of the time you are ahead right here........ i call the turn and i am check calling the river as long as he doesn't pot it or something.

[/ QUOTE ]
What do you put him after the LIMP/MINRAISE ?
What hands do you think are minraising me on the TURN?
I think I'm behind here a lot of times so I hate calling here and I hate calling river .