PDA

View Full Version : an electric shiver; human phenomenon or common experience?

TStoneMBD
02-11-2006, 02:46 PM
id like to know if the following is a common human experience and whether people here can relate to whats below or if what is mentioned is a human phenomenon that only very few (if any) people obtain.

has something ever triggered your body to make you feel an electric shiver encumber you? not a cold, nervous type of shiver, but like a warm embrace that made you feel almost as if you had reached a greater existence? was that feeling so powerful that it made you cry out of thin air with complete joy? goosebumps naturally cover your body. however, the experience of the electric shiver is far, far more powerful then a normal cause of goosebumps, goosebumps are merely a byproduct. the shiver can last for a mere few seconds to a bit longer of a duration. an example of such trigger is not limited to, but could be one of the following; a song, a thought, something youve read, love, connection to spirituality, hope.

have you ever experienced that electric shiver of embrace many times and almost be able to recall it upon command?

Gobgogbog
02-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Nope

Hopey
02-11-2006, 05:13 PM
I get it sometimes after I pee. "Piss-shiver" is what it's called, I believe.

ncray
02-11-2006, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I get it sometimes after I pee. "Piss-shiver" is what it's called, I believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, I was hoping it wasn't just me.

BrickTamlin
02-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Congratulations on your first orgasm.