PDA

View Full Version : NL25 - Nut flush draw gets check-raised on paired undercard board

Triggerle
02-24-2007, 04:21 PM
After becoming more and more nitty as my results go farther and farther down I started an experiment in aggression today. I was running over the table with flop and turn raises, donk-bets and floats.

Villian is 18/9/2 over very few hands and I generally expected that someone would finally stand up to me.

Full Tilt Poker
$0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
UTG: $25.25
Hero (MP): $25.20
CO: $32.30
BTN: $24.65
SB: $25.4
BB: $65.3

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> A/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif ($0.35, 6 players)
UTG calls $0.25, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.25</font>, CO folds, BTN folds, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls $1

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 8/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif ($2.85, 2 players)
UTG checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $2</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises to $4</font>, Hero ??

Triggerle
02-24-2007, 09:18 PM
So what about pushing here? FE should be there unless he has an 8 (and then we have outs).

ADK
02-24-2007, 09:39 PM
I call and see what the turn brings, not a very nice flop to work with though, but he did a gay minraise so he either hit it hard or has a lot of outs imo. if the turn brings a club then bet it out, if not i'll check/fold

boycalledroy
02-24-2007, 10:15 PM
This guy has A10. If you hit the flush you win.
Might even have Ks10.

I call and play it slow, don't think he's folding.

Thinking it through some more he could also have Kxspades too!

These are NL25 specials!

Could even be an overpair thinking more about it. Anyways I don't raise cos he will push, I play it slow, as I said!

JNuey
02-24-2007, 10:22 PM
I think somebody with those kind of stats is making a weak play here. Could be a wide range of hands anywhere from a worse FD/T9/79/AT. There's a good chance he's making a play on you here. It seems when the minraise happens on the flop at $NL 10 and NL$25, it's made w/a wide range of hands. Where on the turn it means strength.