PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on this hand

holyfield5
02-24-2007, 01:21 PM
vill 53/31/2.5

Full Tilt Poker
$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
5 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
UTG: $52
CO: $49.25
BTN: $23
Hero (SB): $66.4
BB: $63.25

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> T/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif ($0.75, 5 players)
UTG folds, CO folds, BTN folds, Hero calls $0.25, BB checks

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($1, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $1</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $3</font>, Hero calls $2

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif [2/images/graemlins/spade.gif] ($7, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BB bets $5</font>, Hero calls $5

<font color="black">River:</font> 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif [6/images/graemlins/heart.gif] ($17, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $8</font>, <font color="red">BB raises all in to $55.25</font>, Hero folds
Uncalled bet of $47.25 returned to BB

once again i think i missed a call here, in my quest to play more solid poker ive been letting a few more hands go on the river than i use to.

ImprovinNewbie
02-24-2007, 01:33 PM
i tihnk you make the right call on the river? i think you should have bet the turn and maybe folded to a raise. the check call on the turn and a bet on the river is awkward. he could have better trips.. or make a flush. the way he played it it doesn't look like that. i still fold the river as played i think but with you weakness on the turn and a small river he may have thought his 77, 88, TT or even A high was good. the hand is not really the way i like to play something like this. i double up with trips or go broke to worse trips (barring a sick read).

holyfield5
02-24-2007, 01:36 PM
i was hoping he either call or bumped it up on the river to 20-25......didnt like the all in, it seemed to me like maybe a set(full) pushing all in thinking i hit the flush and would pay