ICantCash
02-23-2007, 09:12 PM
SB is 37/2/1
Button is 58/26/4.5

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.10/$0.25
4 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
UTG: $23.20
Button: $18.20
SB: $45.50
Hero: $30.35

Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is BB with 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif
<font color="#cc0000">UTG raises to $0.85</font>, Button calls, SB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: A/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($3.4, 4 players)
SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets $2</font>, SB calls, Hero calls, UTG folds.

Turn: T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($9.4, 3 players)
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets $7.9</font>, SB calls, Hero ??

and12006
02-23-2007, 09:15 PM
With the NFD I usually re-raise and since you have TP I'd suggest it, though your probley behind a bigger kicker. As for the turn I'd bet out say for 3/4 the pot you have a lot of outs to win.

CaptUnlucky
02-23-2007, 09:33 PM
I'm trying to get as much money as possible in on the flop here. You are huge right now and Button looks like an idiot. Put in a raise to around 10+.

As played, you're in a tough spot on the turn. Folding looks so weak but it doesn't look like you're ahead at all, especially with only one card to come. I dunno, if you stick it in you're getting called obv, so fold I guess??

matv
02-23-2007, 09:42 PM
I fold PF, I don't care that he's a LAG. It's better to play LAGs in position.

On the flop I like a c/c and then I fold to that big bet on the turn. At best you have 12 outs on the turn, he also may have AA, QQ, 44, AQ, AT that gives you only your flush outs and the Th may not even be good.

Gelford
02-23-2007, 09:46 PM
Flushdraws with a pair are usually teh nutz, but when it is top pair, then it isn't usually that big a deal as three of your usual outs are missing.

It is marginal, but with two players in the pot, I guess you can make an implied odds call, since you are closing the action.

matv
02-23-2007, 09:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Flushdraws with a pair are usually teh nutz, but when it is top pair, then it isn't usually that big a deal as three of your usual outs are missing.

It is marginal, but with two players in the pot, I guess you can make an implied odds call, since you are closing the action.

[/ QUOTE ]

my mistake - I didn't see SB called. I call as well, although, you need to consider your hand when those other outs hit and play them cautiously.