PDA

View Full Version : quickk question, Cbet here?

halperin
02-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Full Tilt Poker
$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
BTN: $55.20
SB: $50.35
BB: $95.35
UTG: $53.60
Hero (MP): $54.80
CO: $49

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> K/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif ($0.75, 6 players)
UTG folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.75</font>, CO folds, BTN calls $1.75, SB folds, BB calls $1.25

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($5.5, 3 players)
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $4</font>, BB folds, Hero folds
Uncalled bet of $4 returned to BTN

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif [] ($5.5, 1 players)
No action

<font color="black">River:</font> 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif [] ($5.5, 1 players)
No action

weknowhowtolive
02-23-2007, 06:32 PM
i dont like cbetting against two people in a cash game unless i have a very good read.

ama0330
02-23-2007, 06:38 PM
I dont cbet this because its pretty obvious you dont have a 4 or a seven given that you raised preflop. If my opponents are weak and dumb ill do it, but generally I just c/f here, given that you are sandwiched.

Michael Fish
02-23-2007, 07:30 PM
A paired board, two players in the pot one yet to act, a flush draw out there and little scope to improve to anything you beat. c/f from me, you could get yourself in a fair bit of trouble with this if called or raised and have to c/f to a further raise or a possible turn bet anyway.

dd323
02-23-2007, 07:31 PM
I'm not sure what anyone else is talking about, but I think this is a very good place to continuation bet.

allaboutmyfetti
02-23-2007, 07:36 PM
I almost always c-bet here .... worst case you get 2 callers oh well. Best case you win the pot ... more common case you get 1 fold and 1 call which isn't SO bad since if you hit your K or Q, you have a better chance of winning at SD against 1 opponent than 2.

uh, i hope that last concept wasn't too limity, but it's still stuck in my head.

also, a lot of times you are going to get peeled by pocket pairs, which we have 6 outs against, so it's not that bad of a semi-bluff.

weknowhowtolive
02-23-2007, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure what anyone else is talking about, but I think this is a very good place to continuation bet.

[/ QUOTE ]Well, you're sandwiched, this is a pretty weak board for Cbetting, you got two callers PF and are OOP against one so you have no idea if this board hit him or not. If you cbet and the button calls, blind folds, you're pretty much c/fing here.