PDA

View Full Version : hmmm what you think

holyfield5
02-23-2007, 05:36 PM
villian 29/18/1.2(flop oo, turn .5 river 0)

Full Tilt Poker
$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
BTN: $51.35
SB: $64.3
Hero (BB): $103.75
UTG: $49.75
MP: $10.80
CO: $9.25

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> A/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($0.75, 6 players)
UTG folds, MP folds, CO folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $1.50</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $6.50</font>, BTN calls $5

<font color="black">Flop:</font> T/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($13.25, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $8</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises all in to $44.85</font>, Hero folds
Uncalled bet of $36.85 returned to BTN

<font color="black">Turn:</font> T/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif [] ($29.25, 1 players)
No action

<font color="black">River:</font> T/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif [] ($29.25, 1 players)
No action

ok plz dont comment like bet more on the flop, i really do pretty much always but i was toying around with some bet sizing this session. the more i look at it the more it looks like a call.

vill 10.5/5.5/2.4(flop oo, turn oo, river 3)

Full Tilt Poker
$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
BTN: $50
SB: $49.25
Hero (BB): $50.75
UTG: $94.90
MP: $38.60
CO: $50

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($0.75, 6 players)
UTG folds, MP folds, CO folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $2</font>, SB folds, Hero calls $1.50

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif ($4.25, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $3</font>, Hero calls $3

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif [J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif] ($10.25, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $8</font>, Hero calls $8

<font color="black">River:</font> 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif [T/images/graemlins/heart.gif] ($26.25, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $20</font>, Hero folds
Uncalled bet of $20 returned to BTN

also feel this was probably a call

Dave I
02-23-2007, 05:45 PM
Reads?

#1 - I want to call. I'm a payoff wizard. I've seen this bluff with draws, the T and other PP's too many times. But, you having the A /images/graemlins/heart.gif makes it less likely its a draw. Folding is ok.

#2 - Play for set value. fold flop? def. fold turn. All cards we see suck.

holyfield5
02-23-2007, 06:17 PM
the guy in 1 is unknown

the guy in 2 is auto bet type and he was calling behind me so much i decided to make a stand here, hoping he relented on river and i get a peek at his cards.....i think i could have easily been ahead.

Dave I
02-23-2007, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the guy in 1 is unknown

the guy in 2 is auto bet type and he was calling behind me so much i decided to make a stand here, hoping he relented on river and i get a peek at his cards.....i think i could have easily been ahead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, then fold #1 but pay attention for next time.

For #2, IMO, C/C isn't the way to make a stand. Aggression is. So, bet or raise at some point.

holyfield5
02-23-2007, 06:49 PM
well here is my read on the guy.

if I raise turn he will call with a bluff, weak hand, draw, and re-eval river.

so aggression does nothing but bloat the pot and committ me more oop, imo....maybe im wrong though hmmm

creamfillin
02-23-2007, 07:07 PM
Hand #1 I really don't think I can fold this, we have a few back door outs, lots of draws that would pull this same play, esp, JK, even small pairs, hearts of course

Hand#2 Raise Flop, Fold Turn, PF: you may want to repop villain here, he is open raising on the button very wide and 9s are way too strong to play this passively.