PDA

View Full Version : CDN Paradise Bonus 100% to $100 plus trip

Ainex
02-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Simply make a deposit for any amount between now and Thursday March 1st 9.59pm EST using this code:

FUNINTHESUN1

We will automatically enter you into one of our three weekly heats. You will find these heats under the Events tab in the Tournament lobby. Place in the top 25 in one of our these heats and you will be automatically registered into the main event. The main event is limited to 75 people so don’t worry if you don’t qualify in week 1, try again in week 2 and 3.

Heat Schedule:

Weekly Qualifier: Thursday 1st March 10pm EST
Weekly Qualifier: Thursday 8th March 10pm EST
Weekly Qualifier: Thursday 15th March 10pm EST
Main Event: Thursday 22nd March 10pm EST

Not only will we enter you into a heat to win a cruise, we will also give you a 100% deposit bonus on your deposit (max$100).

So don’t delay, deposit today and we will see you at the tables.

Regards
John

ParadisePoker.com

Lawman
02-23-2007, 06:36 PM
Worked for me. That's $640 in Paradise pending /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Roadstar
02-23-2007, 08:17 PM
I remember a while ago paradise had reloads over 3 days where you could deposit 3 times to repeatedly get the bonus (over 24 hr intervals).

Wondering if it might work for this one? Anyone try it?

Bobo Fett
02-23-2007, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I remember a while ago paradise had reloads over 3 days where you could deposit 3 times to repeatedly get the bonus (over 24 hr intervals).

[/ QUOTE ]

Be able to tell you tomorrow. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

AntonHeat
02-23-2007, 10:49 PM
How hard is Paradise to clear at 25NL ?

Queensgrad
02-23-2007, 11:42 PM
Ghost town?

cassette
02-24-2007, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ghost town!

[/ QUOTE ]

lefty rosen
02-25-2007, 01:57 AM
What is the peak time of the day for this site. It's now 1am on a Saturday and the site looks like a mini Party at 5am?

Ainex
02-25-2007, 10:55 PM
Oh how the mighty have fallen. Paradise used to be a decent place to clear a bonus...I now remember why I have $400 pending and not cleared.

Eder
02-26-2007, 12:22 AM
If you dont mind playing 1-2 or 2-4 limit the bonus is easy to clear and players generally still play poorly. The juicy 5-10 still doesnt ever run though.

Roadstar
02-26-2007, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Be able to tell you tomorrow. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone know the answer to this? hm... I'll just deposit again anyway I suppose

nimajneb
02-26-2007, 03:34 PM
Well if it works be sure to let us know.

fretelöo
02-26-2007, 05:39 PM
This bonus works ONLY for Canadians! I tried it myself and even emailed support. I couldn't get it... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Bobo Fett
02-26-2007, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This bonus works ONLY for Canadians! I tried it myself and even emailed support. I couldn't get it... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure? At least 1 Aussie posted over at BW that it worked for him...that was a couple of days ago, FWIW.

As to other codes, 2 & 3 return "not valid yet", and 4 returns with "not a recognized code", or something to that effect. Looks like just the 1 bonus this time. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

fretelöo
02-26-2007, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure? At least 1 Aussie posted over at BW that it worked for him...that was a couple of days ago, FWIW.

As to other codes, 2 & 3 return "not valid yet", and 4 returns with "not a recognized code", or something to that effect. Looks like just the 1 bonus this time. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello xxxxxx,

Thank you for your e-mail.

The FUNINTHESUN1 is a promotion designed for Canadian players ONLY. Whatever way you heard about this promotion, you shouldn't have as only Canadian players were informed about it.

Regards,

Kealan
Paradise Poker Support

Bobo Fett
02-26-2007, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello xxxxxx,

Thank you for your e-mail.

The FUNINTHESUN1 is a promotion designed for Canadian players ONLY. Whatever way you heard about this promotion, you shouldn't have as only Canadian players were informed about it.

Regards,

Kealan
Paradise Poker Support

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, there's no question it was only MEANT for Canadian players, and I would have expected that response from CS. I just know that in the past they haven't shown the ability and/or desire to make the bonuses account-specific. Anyone could get any bonus. You're the first person I've heard of being denied...are you certain you entered everything correctly? Just a thought.

I notice in the email, they don't say it won't work...just that you shouldn't have heard about it. Hopefully we haven't killed the golden goose by posting them all the time (and emailing support about them!!!). Anyway, perhaps they finally closed off the loophole a couple of days into the promo.

PS. I'm not really THAT worried about killing off the bonus...I'm sure Boss network will kill that goose whenever they take over.

MadMat
02-26-2007, 11:26 PM
Worked fine for me here in the UK

fretelöo
02-27-2007, 05:47 AM
Ok, will try again tomorrow. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

fretelöo
02-27-2007, 09:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully we haven't killed the golden goose by posting them all the time (and emailing support about them!!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't work out what the CDN in the thread title meant. I just assumed it was a public bonus for everyone, Otherwise I would have checked back here first of course...

Jago
02-27-2007, 11:08 AM
I'm from Sydney and I just got the code to work. Good times.

Ainex
02-27-2007, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I couldn't work out what the CDN in the thread title meant. I just assumed it was a public bonus for everyone, Otherwise I would have checked back here first of course...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm and I thought CDN was a fairly obvious abbreviation.

fretelöo
02-27-2007, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm and I thought CDN was a fairly obvious abbreviation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not necessarily for those who live on the opposite side of the globe...

Roadstar
02-28-2007, 01:38 PM
Deposited yesterday and got another $100 bonus. So apparently I think you can deposit every 24 hrs!

Unfortunately, paradise is somewhat of a ghost town right now.

fretelöo
02-28-2007, 04:17 PM
was that after you cleared it the first time, or is it stacked?

Bobo Fett
02-28-2007, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Deposited yesterday and got another $100 bonus. So apparently I think you can deposit every 24 hrs!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL NH sir! I never even thought of trying that.

I just successfully got it again, and yes it stacks, as do all Paradise bonuses.

TY Roadstar!

Bobo Fett
02-28-2007, 06:44 PM
In regards to the move, here's a couple of posts made on another site, apparently by someone who works at SportingBet.

From "The Punter's Lounge":

----------
When Paradise moves to Boss all of the poker sites in the Sportingbet Europe group will be branded as ParadisePoker and run the same promos. Each country manager will then run their own country specific promos and bonuses on top of those.

All in all this will mean a lot more promos than before and all bonuses will remain in the short to medium term. As the Boss software is upgraded then bonuses will change (a loyalty bonus based on points which you guys can see will be a lot easier than raked hand based where you don't know how many you're on) but the bonus mantra will continue to be that we do try and reward our loyal players as well as possible while not opeing ourselves up to being constantly abused by the bonus hunters.

Joe
----------
The plan is that when Paradise move across to Boss there will be a similar points system on Boss and points will be transfered over.

Of course this is all IT dependent so i will try and let you know if anything changes.

It's looking like being early May - but again we're at the mercy of IT.

Joe

Spy Dog
03-01-2007, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just successfully got it again, and yes it stacks, as do all Paradise bonuses.

TY Roadstar!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are pretty smart posting that. Geez, it's not like Paradise would be monitoring this thread.......

"Hello,

Just a brief note to inform you that because the FUNINTHESUN1 bonus
code was a maximum of $100 bonus, we have removed the extra bonus money
from your pending credit account. The amount removed from your account
will show on your cashier history screen with the description Bonus
removed.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Paradisepoker.com"

Bobo Fett
03-01-2007, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TY Roadstar!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are pretty smart posting that. Geez, it's not like Paradise would be monitoring this thread.......

"Hello,

Just a brief note to inform you that because the FUNINTHESUN1 bonus
code was a maximum of $100 bonus, we have removed the extra bonus money
from your pending credit account. The amount removed from your account
will show on your cashier history screen with the description Bonus
removed.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Paradisepoker.com"

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm...yes, you're right. All evidence from the past points to the fact that they are very vigilant about monitoring these threads...seeing as you're the first person to ever post about something like this happening, though.

That being said, sorry to hear that.