PDA

View Full Version : Finding weakness without looking hard

fees
02-22-2007, 07:05 PM
% players to flop is a statistic that Bodog offers on all of its table, does this have any value? If it means something how can I take advantage of it? Are there any other stick out factors that easily identify a very easily beatable game? (i.e. avg pot)

AAmucked
02-22-2007, 07:13 PM
Players are probably overly Loose, probably Loose-Passive. Show up, play TAG and VB your good hands and don't run bluffs. If the average pot is huge they're probably donks and stacking off easy, not sure what timeframe Bodog uses to construct those numbers however, and how reliable they actually are given a small sample size.

MightyJohn
02-22-2007, 07:26 PM
If u see a table with 40%>%PTF.Get in there and take the damn profit:)

fees
02-22-2007, 07:30 PM
What do you guys think about semi-bluffing these games? Small pots I think its smart especially in position, but what about raise pots?

MightyJohn
02-22-2007, 07:36 PM
If u have PT u can see ppl "went to showdown" %, and its very very very helpful when considering a semi-bluff,contin bets.
If u dont have ,then i would propably play like a nit.Because a big % of the people playing at these lvls are calling stations, u cant really push them of the 3rd pair , gut shot,or even hands like 2 (or 1 lol) overcards.

fees
02-22-2007, 07:39 PM
I do have pt, is it wise to put it on overnight and during the day just so you pick up a zillion random hands and get information? Also if went to showdown is %, what am i changing?

MightyJohn
02-22-2007, 07:51 PM
It represents the people "calling abilities" If someone have a 30%>WTS he is generally a calling station and semi bluffs, conti bets would be wrong against that kind of opponent, bec he will call much more often than fold.