PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars table overlapping creates problems..

thac
02-22-2007, 12:07 AM
After the new update with PokerStars, I've noticed sometimes that my images will get scrambled and I can't see the tables hardly at all. I've tried taking a screenshot but when I paste it into paint it says "Cannot copy from clipboard" or something similar to that.

Here's my specs - I'm running Windows XP on a Samsung 204b monitor and I'm 6-tabling (my tables are not resized, and I have two columns of three tables each). I run StarsPlanner and BetPot AHKs and sometimes PokerAceHud.

I've tried this both with and without PokerAceHud and it does it whether I have it on or off.

What it looks like is - When I have a hand on one table and I fold it and go to another table quickly (I have one in queue, or whatever).. it won't actually show me folding that hand and the image will stay stuck there. The bottom of the table will also transfer over to the table underneath it, so I cannot see anything at the top of the 2nd table. Also, images don't update so it still shows me with the same hand I folded and the same blinds out. When I drag a window over top of the images (An AIM window for instance), the images will refresh and I can see the new hand/bets/action buttons again - but only until I make the action on that table, it'll reset after that.

Any idea what is wrong here, if it's something with my computer or with the software since the update.. It's really annoying to have to sit out of my tables and have to restart PS and start a new session.