PDA

View Full Version : Party VIP bonuses for January?

Nietzsche
01-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Is this a thing of the past?

MicroBob
01-03-2006, 07:15 PM
they're a bit slow.

I asked them a couple times about bonuses for December and they kept saying to just 'wait'.
Then all we got was the party-cruise marathon (which I was looking for to...and successfully did...but was pretty worthless for most who didn't have time).

They have said that they will not be giving individual target-goals every month (like they did in Oct and Nov) and will be changing things up as they go along.

Evidently, offering nothing and keeping their customers waiting (and not playing there) is one of those ways to 'change things up'.

I've given up on the party-VIP club being worth anything in the future (but still wouldn't mind if they could prove me wrong) and don't really care if they offer anything or not.
I got the cruise I was looking for. I'm happy.

They started this program in late Sept I believe. So they've had plenty of time to work through their 'growing and organizational time'.

They just don't have anything to offer evidently.

MexKrax
01-03-2006, 07:26 PM
I don't think the get 25000 points, go on a cruise promotion ended until sometime in January so I bet Party is going to count that as their VIP promotion for both Dec. and Jan. I'd be happy if they offered something new before the middle of Feb.

Rudbaeck
01-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Hopefully the Stars VIP program will rekindle Partys interest in their own!

augie_
01-03-2006, 08:23 PM
party is just a bunch of retards, if they ever getting around to offering you a popup or email you should say a prayer to god in thanks.

betadecay
01-04-2006, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Evidently, keeping their customers waiting (and not playing there) is one of those things that won't be changed up.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

AA Suited
01-04-2006, 03:35 PM
"We have a $100,000 free roll tournament for our VIP players on January 21. In order to qualify, you must play 2000 raked hands between 30th ý Jan 5th. Registration is limited to 3500 players."

but i'm a SnG player /images/graemlins/frown.gif