PDA

View Full Version : Button Steal Hand

danicalifornia
02-20-2007, 03:02 PM
No reads on villain

Full Tilt Poker
$0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
4 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
Hero (BTN): $25
SB: $35.9
BB: $26.15
UTG: $10.85

UTG posts 0.25
<font color="black">Preflop:</font> A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($0.6, 4 players)
UTG checks, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.10</font>, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls $0.85

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif ($2.55, 2 players)
UTG checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $2</font>, UTG calls $2

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif [A/images/graemlins/club.gif] ($6.55, 2 players)
UTG checks, Hero checks

<font color="black">River:</font> 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif [8/images/graemlins/club.gif] ($6.55, 2 players)
<font color="red">UTG bets $0.25</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.75</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises all in to $8</font>, Hero...?

VPIP100
02-20-2007, 03:07 PM
Bet turn or call behind on the river. As played I puke and call, hope to see Ax type of hands.

Antinome
02-20-2007, 03:23 PM
You have a generic read on the check/call flop line villian took or you wouldn't have checked behind turn. Your bet was plenty strong, and he doesn't know you and he's calling like it was his job. That line makes my Spidey sense tingle, plus backdoor flush got there, 75 got there and A8 still doesn't beat what I suspected he had on the flop. I just call his donkeybet and see if my suspicion was correct.